The rally this week

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradingjournals, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Well the rally's had it and I see Q's around 54.55 tonight, and it is with great displeasure to everyone that I tell you today's breach PPF Lower Low broke the last lower low, made a higher low, and physically failed to go even lower.

The market's going to see some more down days if you ask me, but I'm not betting until I know for sure. We are oversold but predicted lower, another reason not to go long is because the linear regressions of the market are not even going to increase in the next two weeks when the bars of 10-15 days ago are much higher, and this is a signal of weakness.

#31     Dec 19, 2011
  2. Why do you always insist on standing in front of freight trains? Sooner or later you get crushed, and I don't understand why you keep making the same amateur mistakes and try to pick the hard bottoms when it's easier to trade tops and to see which direction the market is trending.

The physical price failure to a lower low is the first PPF BR LL I've see since November 10th, 2011.

The fact that this is the first in a long time may mean a bottom is in, but as far as liquidity I guarantee it'll dry up this week within 3 days and if you don't take that as fair warning, and me telling you that I have much more superior models than anything you are using, then I don't have much sympathy for your idiotic market calls.

It's bad enough to have a journal blow up, and for your namesake even the calls you are making are pretty terrible, and that's putting it lightly.

It goes back to my first question, and if you aren't profitable on this trade by tomorrow it will more than likely fail, and I expect you to recognize the reversal and exit as you'll see the market trend even lower as this is patently a classic bear market tell, and if my own analysis isn't enough for you here is a chart of today's failure, my system's entry at 1 am which looked pretty good up until the start of the drop.

I have no signals in my pairs systems so I'm not following these entries, but my warning to you tradingjournals is to beware of the next lower high, because if you don't exit there then you are about to make another terrible call among many.

Finally I will add that this is a bear consolidation on a higher low, with a probable rise to be expected with even lower lows following thereafter. Though I'm unsure if it will be a br ppf lower low or a higher low, I am sure that while there could be a rise, the exit I'm expecting will definitely be on a lower high, but this might fail, too, so even though I am sure we're going a little lower I can't say with certainty because my pairs system doesn't think so even if price physics says that it is likely to profitably buy this bottom it is an extremely low percentage trade that I wouldn't take if you paid me $500 per hour to.

#32     Dec 19, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

tradingurinals doesn't even have a brokerage account. Why he's here I'll never know.

#33     Dec 19, 2011
  4. I expect he'll come back whenever his trade's marginally profitable by a half percent, in which case he will reiterate his call and I can't wait to watch him do that and make another low percentage trade.

It doesn't sound like he has any equity, and if starting a journal with $100 isn't stupid enough, I think I remember him buying Euros above 1.30 one day, thinking he's fantastic making a claim that it was an easy 60-80 pips up to 4 times when there wasn't even 30 pips to be had even once. Not even once so I guess his trading education tuition will go up from here, and then maybe we'll see $5 of additional market maker profit to the person on the other side of his 2 share QQQ lot.

#34     Dec 19, 2011
  5. Waw! Those who shorted the bottom of last wednesday or did not have the balls to speak ever since, showed up in the last hour today, after sweating it for six days (---today we are monday).

Now that they appeared at end of trading today in large number of post in a short amount of time after a long silence, and talking about the short side, I am taking the other side.

I am long, and they are short with QQQ in the 54.20 to 54.30.

Let us see how it goes from here.

I have won the last battle, and all the battles before it. The odds are that I should lose this battle. They really have to be really bad for me to win once again.:)

#35     Dec 19, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who is your broker?

Long what instrument?

Entry price?

Screen Shot?

#36     Dec 19, 2011
  7. E/U at 1.2996 (around 8:40PM). Let us have a fun. Anyone who is not long is considered to be short, so there is no sitting on the fence.

My models say up. If no answer, you say down.

#37     Dec 19, 2011
  8. One hour later, e/u 1.3006. It never went below 1.2996. Which way do you think it would now head, and which way do you know it headed?

#38     Dec 19, 2011
  9. TILT2

TILT2

I think the purpose of the ralley is to suck everyone in and change people's view from bearish to bullish. I think a lot of people must have already changed their views on the market. More people start to think just like what you do, sooner the market is gonna fall. Personal view, no offence. My standard is that unless SPY500 could break a new height over the top of the height of 2nd May 2011, I still remain bearish. And if that situation happened, then it would definitely not be accidential and the market would have been twisted and minupulated, the us market is no longer a free market any more and I will never trade in the market again.

#39     Dec 20, 2011
  10. 5AM: e/u at 1.3083 up from 1.2996 few hours ago where the bears who stupidly shorting it So zero drawdown.

Zero drawdown is obviously great. Sticking it to the bottom sellers is priceless.

#40     Dec 20, 2011