The rally this week

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradingjournals, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao (the other handle of Ivan?)'s post was at 11:46AM. Given the nature of his post, we can then assume he was bearish at the exact bottom of QQQ which was 54.51 at 11:46AM.

40 minutes later QQQ is at 54.78.

Old Timers: Do I get it right that Tsing Tao is the asshole Ivanovich who used to remove posts, until he got removed from his "position" to remove posts?

Tsing Tao was also bullish E/U at 1.42ish, an exact top, and mention some "hot shots insiders" to support his argument (he called them something like "people smarter than you and I". E/U went down ever since, even if it was rising like a start just view moments before his disaster.

#21     Dec 19, 2011
  2. If Tsing Tao has any ball left, let him post the link to the thread where he was nailed in E/U at 1.42ish. It should be easy for him to find and post the link here. It was when Nicolas the liar said something about euro currency/etc. I knew he was a liar, but the idiots believed the words of a liar.

#22     Dec 19, 2011
  3. hooly shit so hostile. He MIGHT have been joking...

Looks like you are too fucking stupid to take a joke.

#23     Dec 19, 2011
  4. LOL

#24     Dec 19, 2011
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

QQQ closed at 54.35. Guess the bottom wasn't so exact?

As for what happened to Ivanovich, here you go:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2983307&highlight=ivanovich#post2983307

Are you RetailDayTrader??

Please show where I said I was bullish, or had a long trade, on E/U. Go ahead, I'll wait.

The only trade on the Euro I have had open this whole time is here:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=222652&highlight=guru+trade

Still very healthy trade, and open (despite me putting a November timeline on it, I figured it had more to ride).

Back up ANY of your statements with facts. Please.

Oh, and the "Rally This Week" is off to a good start.

#25     Dec 19, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Still waiting for you to post where I said I was bullish or long E/U.

#26     Dec 19, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

"+1" is hostile?

What are you, another TradingUrinals sock puppet? And then quoting your original post with "LOL"?

[​IMG]

#27     Dec 19, 2011
  8. N54_Fan

N54_Fan

Hey we shouldn't be so harsh on the urinal...Maybe he was talking about his High School PEP Rally.

So it's a new week now...is this now a new "rally" or a contnuation of the "rally" we had last week?

What is so comical about the urinal's posts are that he makes fun thinking a $0.23 move means the "bottom" and he comes on here ready to make all sorts of accusations and then by market close he is proven wrong again.... Does he make any more comments. No he is a coward as well as an idiot and disappears. He will show up tomorow if the market is up 0.1% saying we were short the "bottom".

#28     Dec 19, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

No I wasn't joking. IF you knew anything about tradingurinals post history you would have known I wasn't joking.

#29     Dec 19, 2011
  10. He's not joking, I +1 tsing tao also.

#30     Dec 19, 2011