The Rally Since 1PM . . .

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Landis82, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Um hum The six year trend shows we're still in a bull market unless the spooz closes below 1252, which isn't gonna happen.

I know 'almost' everything

#11     Mar 11, 2008
  2. buy m

#12     Mar 11, 2008
  3. stock you are not even worthy of a response to your latest I know everything posts. To all the other posters who do seem to have the trading mentality. I got stopped out of my index shorts this morning, yeah I lost a few bucks, but from where I was short it was the houses money I was playing with anyway. I also have been trading around most of my shorts for more than several months, bull/bear/pig theory. I am long several energy names, plus crude and nat gas. My 2 sissy tech stocks HPQ, and WFR have been ok since I bought them. Not really trying to fade this at the moment, the market was so oversold, and 1270 seemed a logical stopping/starting point for a bounce. We'll see what happens in the next few days, but a sustainable low? not quite yet me thinks.

#13     Mar 11, 2008
  4. 1.5306 is my big support level from my indicators. Let's see how tihs plays out. It should be a good buy.

#14     Mar 11, 2008
  5. Your comment is reflective of someone that seeks to explain moves and DOES NOT TRADE FOR A LIVING.

#15     Mar 11, 2008
  6. You must not be using REAL TIME quotes . . . the SPX is currently trading 1309.37

:)

#16     Mar 11, 2008
  7. We have not seen capitulation, we have not seen panic selling. The selling has been very orderly indeed.

We have not seen capitulation, we have not seen panic selling. The selling has been very orderly indeed. Until we clear some resistance we are still in a lower highs and lower low environment. And thems the facts.

#17     Mar 11, 2008

8. You comment is reflective of someone who seeks to make predictions. Are you a fortune teller or physic reader.

#18     Mar 11, 2008
  9. Unreal.. It's days like this that makes you want to slap yourself for having an opinion. I've been sitting here trying to rationalize why the market should be going up while I let 350pips slip by me.

*shakes head*

#19     Mar 11, 2008
  10. I caught the double bottom on the ES, made 6 points. However, I tried to short gap up and lost 10 points. Pretty much flat for the day.

Edit: Just took some 131050 short.

#20     Mar 11, 2008