The radical moral implications of luck in human life

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by dealmaker, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Someone who makes jokes of a gay person and questions the unqualified demand for equal pay for unequal work ethics is automatically a nazi? How does that compute? Logical reasoning was never your strong suit.

#131     Mar 29, 2019
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Reading comprehension was never your strong suit. I was referring to posts you made under previous handles.

#132     Mar 29, 2019
  3. GRULSTMRNN,

I agree with you. So, purpose driven life meaning taking care of kids and making sure they are successful productive?

What do you mean by purpose driven life? Please give one or two examples. Currently, I am not sure I have purpose driven life besides work, exercise, spending time with family, hunting, video game, trading, and going eat good food I guess. Lol, I am not sure there is anytime for much else.

#133     Mar 29, 2019
  4. It can mean different things for anyone. For some it may be to pass a legacy to their kids, for others it may be to glorify God, and for again others it might be to serve a specific group of people in need for the long-term. What all those pursuits have in common is that they are outwardly focused, benefitting others not worshipping or gratifying ourselves. For self-gratification we have hobbies

#134     Mar 29, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  5. GRULSTMRNN,

I just want to get paid and enjoy the things I like to do and have some good laughs.

My main and ONLY priority in life is to take care and guide my daughter to wealthy and healthy lifestyle and my mom. Everything else is bullshit to me. I like keeping things simple, cause bullshitting is at an all time high.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    #135     Mar 30, 2019
  6. you talk about serious in our society

#136     Mar 30, 2019
  7. Well, it sounds like you first need to have the basic needs covered before you even sense a spiritual need. At some point in the future you will likely figure out that wealth does not make happy nor will it function as purpose in life. Wealth generally only ensures happiness to the degree of having our basic needs met.

#137     Mar 31, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  8. Sig

Sig

With the amount of hate you spew one would think you're the last person in the world in a position to opine on happiness!

#138     Mar 31, 2019