The "Race Wars" in Sanford

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 24, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

LOL Can you make any more of a racist comment? I guess you haven't been reading about the beatings of all the whites by mobs of black people lately. Even using clubs and brass knuckles! They are lucky they haven't attacked somebody carrying a weapon.

#11     Apr 24, 2012
  2. You're right! The panthers and the nazis can't seem to drum up much business these days, and that's a good thing. It was sad to see those little girls doing the hitler salute. One more generation of haters being trained by their idiot father.
    The thugs on the street are a different story though. There will be random killings just for the hell of it, and that's where the innocent victims will fall. The panthers and nazis can gun each other down to their hearts content. Put it on pay per view.

#12     Apr 24, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

I agree on all counts..... I was going to mention something about how brutal it is to see those young girls chanting "white power" That part of the video was deeply disturbing.

Aside from that i agree it would be nice if these animals(nazis and panthers) wiped each other out. The only positive is that they are definitely a dying breed.

#13     Apr 24, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd be OK with that, both groups are big mouth all talk and no action losers.

#14     Apr 24, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't personally believe that Obama wants a "race war" or rioting. He probably doesn't mind if there is intense racial resentment because he would like to get the black vote again but people inflate the size of the black vote. I read that it is only 8% of the US population and is concentrated in a few cities, The District of Columbia, Atlanta, Baltimore, Philadelphia, NYC, Miami, Chicago, New Orleans, Oakland, Los Angeles etc and so is absorbed into whichever way those states go overall.

In the 2001-2005 time period I made a couple of hundred grand by buying a large home in the barrio and selling it when it nearly tripled in price. I had a chance to watch black people living in the hood and I don't think they are looking for a war. Mostly they are just looking to raise their kids safely and trying to pay the bills. There are a few knuckleheads who cause trouble but it is a very small percentage of the overall black population. I lived peacefully among them and drove my carrera into and out of my garage but never had a burglary or robbery or shooting occur. I was never threatened. My observation is that when black people can't pay the bills or get into trouble they just move on. They didn't seem vindictive so I don't see them starting a real war. Just sayin'.

#15     Apr 24, 2012
  6. I understand, but in order for that to work on kids the "white power" mind set will need outside re enforcment. Won't happen.

OTH, if you took a few young black girls chanting "black power" Imo, that message would be confirmed in the black community.

You know what I mean?

#16     Apr 24, 2012
  7. For example, two neo nazi white kids go to school and say "white power". Pffft.. game over, they'd get suspended or whatever.

Two Black kids go to school and chant black power, Oh yeah baby. No one will say boo.

#17     Apr 24, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

I guess i throw the term "war" out to easily these days given the fact the media has told us there is a war on: Women, latinos, middle class, upperclass, drugs.....etc etc...

I dont think that they are sadistic enough to want an actual "war" between the races, but like you said, it is quite clear that the race hustlers want there to be resentment between races, and they sure dont want the races to come together in the vision that the original civil rights leaders like MLK had, guys like Jesse Jackoff, and Al Charlatan could not make a living if we all judged each other by the content or our character as opposed to the color of our skin, so they have a vested interest in keeping us at odds with each other based on race.

#18     Apr 24, 2012