The "Race Wars" in Sanford

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 24, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Kudos to Alexandra Pelosi for nailing the media again. These people in the media want us to believe that there is an army right now of 50k blacks and 50k whites lined up and ready to kill each other with a blockade down the middle of main street seperating the two sides, like the days of the civil rights passage, and this is supposedly going on in Sanford FL...... it simply isnt the case.

They want us to believe that there is two trenches dug in and one side is about to rush the other.

Now before you all attack me, i know goddamn well that this is going to escalate into a race war eventually, but who is ultimately responsible for that, if that actually happens?

Look at reality, there is probably a dozen black panthers down there, and what appears to be 1 lone neo nazi soldier, yet the media would have us believe that these guys are sitting there with a full army going toe to toe with each other on a daily basis.

If/when this whole thing whole race war goes down, who is ultimately responsible for it? I really hope all the media hustlers and the race hustlers bite the bullet on this, though i doubt they ever will.

Videos like this show us just how badly the media distorts things, in order to create a story. The only thing Pelosi didnt show was the loving Rev. Al Charlatan, and Jesse Jackoff helping to fan the flames.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mgre4ROq1Wo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. achilles28

achilles28

You already know my feeling on it. The media and White House are using Trayvon's death as a mass political distraction to foment a race war. Which is exactly the last thing the country needs right now. Seriously, who gives a fuck. This shit was old 2 months ago.

3. On ET its the righties like pspr and lucrum that post about upcoming race wars and riots,not the lefties :cool:

4. Max E.

Max E.

There is no doubt in my mind that the whitehouse, combined with Jesse Jackoff and Rev. Al Charlatan want to hype up a race war.

All i was getting at is that the rest of the media seems way to complacent in the whole thing, and they seem to just be willing to accept this bullshit narrative, without doing any research of their own. It is mind boggling how easily manipulated the media is IMO.

5. achilles28

achilles28

Agree totally. Just shows how contrived the "independent media" are. And I didn't mean anything personal. Was just venting, in general.

6. Not only that, but they also seem to deny who started every other race war in the world. It will be a white man who will fire the first shot. Just like every other time in history.

7. Crispy

Crispy

If there wasnt a race war in the 80`s there never will be one. al sharpton, jesse jackson, the metzgars and the skinheads tried their best to get one going...

8. Max E.

Max E.

Do you really believe a white guy will fire the first shot when the verdict comes in on Zimmerman, if he is found not guilty? (which is the probable outcome)

9. We are talking about an all out race war? Definitely.

If it is merely a riot, the hood rats will start to shoot each other.

10. Max E.

Max E.

There is no chance of an all out race war, didnt you watch the video? There is only like a half dozen black panthers and a half dozen neo-nazis, the so called "WAR" will be done in 5 minutes.... lol.

It will just be rioting.

#10     Apr 24, 2012