The quiet life: Mafia fugitive caught in the DR by his YT cooking channel

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by Pekelo, Mar 30, 2021.

1. mlawson71

mlawson71

Aaah.
    They're both fools, clearly, then.

#11     Apr 3, 2021
  2. cesfx

cesfx

It's seriously big. I am originally from that region and I know well how deep it runs.
    Unfortunately, they are not good for their own region. Nothing like Pablo Escobar who at least built some hospitals... those guys will pollute their own crystal clear beautiful Mediterranean water with toxic nuclear waste, a bit like shitting where you eat, and they will pocket funds (EU or IT) directed to hospitals, schools and so on. Their greed has no boundary or any honour as they claim. They do claim to live by rules, honour and respect, but it's quite the opposite in my view. I left the region because of its states, the twisted rooted mentality and the near total absence of the state.
    And I won't use heavily offensive words as I don't want to be traced and "told off"...

#12     Apr 3, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  3. Nobert

Nobert

So far from Escobar & even further from Yakudzas.

Leaving the place instead of ,, fighting " is my favourite option.

#13     Apr 3, 2021
  4. cesfx

cesfx

It's a war against ghosts.
    One has a tiny chance only if one turns into one of them, and try to take over.
    Or if one is up for sacrifice, but not just their's.
    When at war, they hit family and friends first.
    They also pick special days... Like xmass, or Easter.
    This is done to inflict max pain.
    If they kill the target, suffering will be relative and short.
    If they kill the target brother, father, or son... Women and kids are against the rules but sometime a collateral damage, on a day like Xmass or Easter... They inflict pain mentally and also make sure they never forget those days, or enjoy them.
    Simple insults chain reaction causing family wars that lasts nearly a century and kill hundreds.

#14     Apr 3, 2021
  5. cesfx

cesfx

In the movie "All the money in the world" about the kidnapping of Paul Getty JR, you get a glimpse of them back in the 80's. An Hollywood polished glimpse.
    Kidnapping was their beginning of serious monetisation, before moving into new ventures... Stock markets being one of them too. I remember an arrest of about 120 guys in NY for stock market related crimes.
    They are everywhere.

#15     Apr 3, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  6. mlawson71

mlawson71

A glimpse of who? The apprehended mobster?

#16     Apr 14, 2021
  7. cesfx

cesfx

Of the criminal organization he belongs to.

#17     Apr 14, 2021