The purpose of the financial system by Bill's Clinton Mentor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Apr 17, 2003.

1. Harry, don't forget the Priory of Sion. The European secret society was founded in 1099 and had prolific members such as Isaac Newton, Leonardo da Vinci, and Victor Hugo.

PTR

#11     Apr 17, 2003
  2. "hard to see how any of this is trading related" :D:D:D:D are you kidding ?!!!! The huge consequences will be that long term and even mid-term investments ARE HIGHLY RISKY since CENTRAL BANKS ARE PART OF THIS DICTATURE PROCESS that is NOT ACHIEVED YET ! That is perhaps what you don't understand: the process is just UNDERGOING it is not FINISHED ! I think it will take another cycle before, I think that they need another Buble before the big final crash because it must coïncide with demography and America is still young. I am less optimistic for Europe whose population is very old and should already in the path towards declines like Japan.

#12     Apr 17, 2003
  3. maxpi

maxpi

There is a lot "under construction" areas on your site, maybe you should work on that stuff for awhile.

Max

#13     Apr 17, 2003
  4. I'm not in a hurry to do so: It's for my own use primarily and only secondarily for others.

#14     Apr 17, 2003
  5. Yeah but the BIG DIFFERENCE is that they are not at the HIGHEST RANK like the SKULL AND BONES SECT !

The purpose is not to make equal US, Japan and Europe, I mean the economy of these countries, the purpose is to make A WORLD OLIGOPOLY controlled by ONE WORLD GOVERNEMENT that will NOT BE ELECTED DEMOCRATICALLY by THE PEOPLE but CHOSEN by a FEW among THEM ie THE END OF DEMOCRACY. To achieve that they need to make a big crisis; you don't believe I will find you the exact quote from Rockfeller in Newsweek Magazine and post it.

#15     Apr 17, 2003
  6. And is Caroll Quickgley from France hahahahaha ! He is an eminent historian Professor from 3 famous Universities.

Really what's your grade at school ? I mean you don't seem to have a basic level of logic. I am not exposing my opinions here but a total excerpt from Caroll Quickgley that you can buy on Amazon if you want:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...0597928/sr=2-3/ref=sr_2_3/002-2514935-9306435

Test: 1+1 = ?

#16     Apr 17, 2003
  7. Babak

Babak

harry,

I'm still waiting for you to fulfil the promise to tell us in one paragraph your 'system' for trading.

tick...tock...tick....

#17     Apr 17, 2003
  8. In one paragraph ? No, perhaps in 100 paragraphs rather :)
    But it's not in my priority "agenda" :D So I think I will only reserve the system for those who already know how to use others like camarilla for example or I must do some seminars but it's too much preparation work so I delay to perhaps in a few months (I will then give indication to find the cama equations. In fact one of you discussing with me in private has found it finally).

#18     Apr 17, 2003

9. Yeah, right....you pay a monthly web hositng fee just so you can go online and look at information you posted???????

You , are one smart mother fucker!:D

#19     Apr 21, 2003
  10. Yeah and I also send emails though Internet that travels all over the world just to reach my collegues at 2 meters from me so what :D.

I have several machines, sometimes I travel and it is 5 years now that I pay a monthly web hosting for my stuffs so what wharf ? If you can't spend a few dollars per month I wonder how you can pay your brokers commission huh !

#20     Apr 21, 2003