The PureTick Chat Room

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Feb 18, 2010.

1. pwrtrdr

pwrtrdr

COMPLETE SCAM

#31     Apr 1, 2010
  2. If it walks like a Shill, talks like a Shill and spams a forum like a Shill, it's a Shill.

#32     Apr 1, 2010
  3. Good to hear from someone who had a REAL experience with Alex, both in the room and Profit Navigation.

It's incomprehensible Mr. Green didn't ask for what is the minumum due diligence requirement (real trading statements) before hiring Alex to manage his client's money.

#33     Apr 1, 2010
  4. Here's a clever way for losing PureTick room members to recoup some of their money--become a tutor to other losing members for $50/hour. I think this business model was started by the Scientology scammers.

http://www.puretick.com/lite.html

#34     Apr 1, 2010
  5. joe4422

joe4422

Very careful with the trial guys. When you try to cancel they'll charge your card anyway. You'll end up having to go through a charge back process.

#35     Apr 11, 2010
  6. MyNickel

MyNickel

Was looking for some threads on the changes at puretick. I was a member a few years back and did well. My job just took me out of the US for awhile.

I don't think they have a trial any more? Is it now a closed service? The web site is re-done and the track record is amazing as usual. Are any of you guys trading with them still and is Alex still in charge?

#36     Apr 11, 2012