The PureTick Chat Room

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Even the mods here think PureTick is a ruse:

[​IMG]

#11     Feb 23, 2010
  2. All trading guru's selling books, services, etc are nothing more than snale oil salesmen.

Most of them are failed traders who have no conscience. They're nothing more than scumbag parasites feeding off the dreams of unsuspecting newbs.

#12     Feb 23, 2010
  3. I heard that this puretick thing is some guy yells BUY NOW! you click on your trading software a market order and get filled.

Then the guy yells SELL NOW and you click on your trading software a market order and you get filled.

And you do this all day long and make profits M,T,W,Th,F

Then repeat next week. And so on, all you have to do is click click click on the mouse.

Anyhow thats the rumor I heard.

#13     Feb 23, 2010
  4. Why don't these Guru's show their live trading screen with real money on the line to the room in real time?

#14     Feb 23, 2010
  5. Because they would have no one left in the room.

Anyone dumb enough to think a true profitable trader would sell his winning trades for a measley few hundred a month is an imbecile and deserves to get ripped off.

P.S.- Fuck off Pureshit.

#15     Feb 23, 2010
  6. MyNickel

MyNickel

I am going to give it a try. I'm tired of hearing people bicker about it on here and according to their web whois they have been around over 4 years. I will report back after the trial.

MN

#16     Mar 1, 2010
  7. "A fool and his money..."
    Just remember you were warned.
    And I am not speaking from what has been written here, I am speaking from EXPERIENCE.

#17     Mar 1, 2010
  8. Agreed

#18     Mar 1, 2010
  9. There are probably 4 names on this thread alone that are spamming for puretick.

#19     Mar 1, 2010
  10. Mvic

Mvic

Stay far away, they offer no value, not even to the newbie who can find all they have to offer for free on the web. What they do offer is bad trading habits, a sure fire losing edge, and they are without a doubt the most unprofessional people that I have ever come across in trading education (the results they claim are all hypothetical in real life they wouldn't even come close) and that is saying something.

#20     Mar 1, 2010