The psychology of the ET contrarian indicators

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by B. Rowshan, May 5, 2009.

Who is the best contrarian indicator on ET?

1. stock trad3r

26 vote(s)
    53.1%
  2. port1385

14 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. marketsmurfer

9 vote(s)
    18.4%

1. Are you insinuating that you can predict which calls to fade and which calls not to fade? If so, then not only do you predict it, but you do so with 100% accuracy? Oh Cleopatra, how amazing it must be.

As for not “mentioning” others, it’s no surprise that you wouldn’t “mention” your losing “fades”.

Stay well, bobby.

#41     May 7, 2009
  2. OMG! If this is the intellect of a smurfer groupie, i'm blown away.

I said the stocks smurfer "SHORTS". Do you understand what this word means? Seems like you don't. What a joke.

#42     May 7, 2009
  3. Oh anna, I thought you were trying to tell me about all the good short trades smurfer has made. I can recall 2 threads he has started to promote short ideas, crox and wfc. But you say he has more. then you disappear when asked for specifics.

I say, show us the good short trades, or even a single short trade he has made on ET. And when you cannot, you'll now know why fading smurfers short ideas is always money in the bank.

#43     May 7, 2009
  4. Yup... steve911 is a compulsive liar... he even claimed he's a newbie early on with his new nic... although it's true he can't trade any better than a newbie, he's been around way too long to claim he's one.

My advice to newbies like myself is get what you need, keep a hold of your wallet, and get out as soon as possible. Thats what I intend to do.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2309899#post2309899

#44     May 7, 2009
  5. volente_00

volente_00

Why no option for this assclown ?

Blowshan you are a pathetic piece of shit. Marketsurfer may have made some bad calls but your stupid ass has been saying to short the S&P during the whole bull run from 1000 to 1500 HIDING under multiple names of

romeo
    james stock
    rubberbird
    thorn
    ghostzapper
    blowshan

Strange how you aren't bragging how much your stupid ass lost on s&p naked calls on the run from 666 to 930 in the last 2 months.

Grow some balls like marketsurfer you pussy and stop changing your ET name everytime you screw up.

YOUR MPD ASS REMAINS THE BEST DAMN FADE ON ET.

#45     May 7, 2009
  6. Yes I am a newbie here.

and

You are a troll acting like a hurt little prom queen whose boyfriend broke up with her at homeroom.

Its gotta be frustrating to keep on getting your ass whipped every time you post.

AND like any sleazy little witch I might have met in a bar, it was nice of you to provide this diversion but

I am done with you for tonight.

#46     May 7, 2009
  7. You might trade like a newbie, steve911, but you're not new to ET by any stretch.

Caught in yet another lie... how does it feel to have your lies and ignorance exposed again and again? :p

#47     May 7, 2009
  8. Speaking of again and again

Is there a reason you like to set yourself up to get your ass kicked verbally EVERY time you post?

Personally I wouldn't choose to do this time after time, but you seem to enjoy it, and I am guessing you have a real masochistic streak to you....honey....

Sorry if I am wrong, but you are either a girl (a not very bright girl) or a very effeminant male (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Either way I am always glad to oblige you and by the way

It seems to me that no one (except other trolls) gives a damn about your silly little vendetta with Steve46. One wonders however why you don't take your dumb ass over to Traderslaboratory and post your pointless remarks directly to that gentleman.

Perhaps one verbal ass whipping at a time is all you can take.

Now I am really bored with this crap and I prefer to watch Tele

Since apparently you are now my bitch, I suggest you go back to whatever silly little chore you were doing (perhaps painting your toenails) until I need another laugh.

:p

#48     May 7, 2009
  9. Actually, you're my bitch steve911 because I've exposed you for the lying coward you are.... meaning I own you and I've shown you have no balls.

Under your old nic you said you were going to quit ET *at least* these two times... one would guess because you were totally humiliated over the 911 incident.

Then you didn't even have the courage to come back under your old nic... you had to reinvent yourself and pretend you're new. What does that say about you? steve911 = YELLOW LYING LOSER!!!!!

You lying coward, you don't even have the balls to admit you're steve46.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2025016#post2025016
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2104649#post2104649

#49     May 8, 2009
  10. interesting how the guys who got the most votes are the same person. :)

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=163407

#50     May 9, 2009