The psychology of the ET contrarian indicators

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by B. Rowshan, May 5, 2009.

Who is the best contrarian indicator on ET?

1. stock trad3r

26 vote(s)
    53.1%
  2. port1385

14 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. marketsmurfer

9 vote(s)
    18.4%
  1. :)

#31     May 7, 2009
  2. A "direct hit" by Spooz

target demolished

:p

#32     May 7, 2009
  3. steve46, please do not post on this thread. you are the ultimate parasite of ET parasites, and that's saying something.

#33     May 7, 2009
  4. Rowshan (and god knows what other aliases you have had)

shove your sanctimonius comments up your ass

The gentleman you refer to is posting at Traderslaboratory.

Oh sorry, you've probably been banned there as well.

#34     May 7, 2009
  5. sorry steve46, aka steve911 liar guy, i'm 100% sure it is you based on the few posts I have read. You sad, pathetic POS.

How's laura and Michelle?

Now go away. No one wants you. And I bet it's not the first time you've heard that.

#35     May 7, 2009
  6. No idea what you are talking about. But then you do most of your talking out of your ass.

Follow my instructions champ, it will be the best thing for you.

By the way, anymore "markets calls"? You and Marketsurfer are without a doubt the worst bunch of incompetent dildos we've ever seen on the site. Actually Marketsurfer could teach you a thing or two. At least hes reliably early. You on the other hand are simply butt naked ass backwards wrong...

#36     May 7, 2009
  7. #37     May 7, 2009
    #38     May 7, 2009

9. Then you must have lost money from fading his good calls. I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

#39     May 7, 2009
  10. Can you read? Or is that not a prerequisite for kissing smurfers ass? I mentioned 2 tickers..crox and wfc.

I did not mention any others. I don't just blindly fade people. Both stocks mentioned were stocks that I trade. And he helped me trade them.

Please alert me the next time smurfer has a "short". I'll gladly fade his shorts. Are you trying to say he made a short call on a stock that worked? I didn't think so.

#40     May 7, 2009