The Psychology of SCT

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Sep 3, 2007.

1. geetrain

geetrain

Stop quoting your wife you whiney bitch

#41     Sep 4, 2007
  2. Running with dogs again I see hypostomus. I look forward to another thespian display where you fein shock at catching fleas.

However, I do appreciate the Vaudevillian theatrics. Please, do continue. I look forward to show.

- Spydertrader

#42     Sep 4, 2007
  3. IQ146

IQ146

spidy one question for ya

please in answering be honest to yourself and only to yourself

WHAT THE F are you doing here

if you are a master of SCT, you should be living life

if you are making SOME money with SCT

DUDE that isn't good enough, I DO BETTER

so please leave go leave ET and take your many millions of dollars and enjoy life

Time to be honest with yourself spidey :(

#43     Sep 4, 2007
  4. geetrain

geetrain

EXACTLY.. Spyder lives on the internet as does Jack.. they spend more time defending SCT than developing or explaining it

Pure propaganda from two lads that have nothing better to do in the real world and more importantly.. no money to do it with

#44     Sep 4, 2007
  5. Is that all you got hayseed?

Listen pal, you're the absolute whiniest bitch on this entire board . I'm sorry your methods arent leaving you satisfied cause otherwise you'd be counting your money and smiling. Winners dont constantly attack others methods, especially when you have zero experience with them.

Be a man and grow the fuck up already princess.

#45     Sep 4, 2007
  6. Spydie, PROLUME is NOT theatrics. If you all weren't so closed minded you would have a useful extension to the method. If it wouldn't get summarily deleted, I would go to the day that bugged BM and show you.

#46     Sep 4, 2007
  7. geetrain

geetrain

Stealing my lines.. well I guess I shouldn't expect originality from someone that needs Jack to develop a method for him, does he hold your dick when you go to the toilet too? :p

#47     Sep 4, 2007
  8. princess suits you so well, since you are a little brat, always whining and crying like a little vag.

#48     Sep 4, 2007
  9. #49     Sep 4, 2007
  10. geetrain

geetrain

#50     Sep 4, 2007