The Psychology of SCT

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Sep 3, 2007.

1. jack hershey has some excellent money management algorithms ... it's pretty amazing that he knows how to manage risk and position size so well, but doesn't actually know how to trade.

kinda hard to believe.

jj

#21     Sep 3, 2007
  2. Cokie, I tried to send you a conciliatory PM but your profile doesn't allow it. It read:

"You little shit! I do so love jiving with you. But don't take any offense. I am just a bitter old man. Best regards!"

#22     Sep 3, 2007
  3. Uh, JJ, how can you call "NO STOPS" good MM?

#23     Sep 3, 2007
  4. Haha, yes I dont PM. Its not in my nature. I know you are bitter, I just like to add salt to your wounds :D

#24     Sep 3, 2007
  5. geetrain

geetrain

#25     Sep 3, 2007
  6. geetrain

geetrain

And lets not forget the devoted little parishioners, poor but oh so loyal, with nothing to show for it yet

#26     Sep 3, 2007
  7. Made $275 on friday in the ES following simple channels and the price and volume relationship.

and another $665 in equities using my own method.

#27     Sep 3, 2007
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

don't bother, detractor will simply ignore any post with real result in it.

#28     Sep 3, 2007
  9. Not to disappoint Nkhoi, Cokie, but did it take you 12 round-trip cars to do it, haha! All snotty joking aside, you clearly are a real trader or you wouldn't admit any weakness. And just to please you I will ramp up my cars soon. Best regards.

#29     Sep 3, 2007
  10. yeah, i know. "its just water off a ducks back" as Trader28 woud say.

it is getting quite annoying splitting time btw stocks and futures. But dammit if I dont want to give up stock trading just yet :)

#30     Sep 3, 2007