The Psychology of SCT

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Damn you, Cokie! Why do you have to get us all riled up?

Here is the gist of my healing message to BM and ST, proving how much I love them both and want to see SCT improved.

"The indicator PROLUME was invented specifically to resolve the PRV issue causing this SCT schism. The attachment shows a one hour snippet of Friday's ES action. At 7:01 PT see the long red bar in the bottom pane, which is the PROLUME study. From 7:01 to 7:05, you can clearly see that PROLUME eliminates the guesswork inherent in assessing PRV from a five minute chart."

Now Cokie, that is Neo-TA at it's best! And it was denied to the SCT community by Nazi moderation!

And if you think this study is a joke, you deserve to be an SCT trader.

#11     Sep 3, 2007
  2. no. 22

no. 22

Yeah, they could have been making a scene. Later, big group hug, barbeque, free beer ...

#12     Sep 3, 2007
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

he may munch on lawns here and there but that's just my speculation. Honestly I don't keep track of of any member, bug just mentioned this on one of the ET chat.

#13     Sep 3, 2007
  4. Ha! That slowed you down, dint it Cokie? Made you think. An activity uncommon in SCT traders. Look at the chart. Get used to the high fiddle-ditty of one minute. Think, what is PRV? Think, what would PRV look like if I could actually see it evolving? Resist the urge to accept that 5 minutes is just too fucking slow. But that it is perfectly matched to the intellects of SCT traders.

#14     Sep 3, 2007
  5. I didnt even click on the link, I personally dont care what you have to say on the matter of trading. The fact that you have 10+ accts and only post about SCT shows me and everyone else that you are psychotic. Couple that with the fact that you trade 1 LOTS shows that you must not have much faith in your own method and abilities. If you did, you wouldnt be such a piker. But alas, you are. What are you going to do about that old man?

#15     Sep 3, 2007
  6. no. 22

no. 22

Spyder and Jack have multiple accounts and only post about SCT.

#16     Sep 3, 2007
  7. Well, more's the pity, because that shit-simple little study resolves the issue that caused the BM blowup. But SCT traders have a prollem with algorithms because they couldn't code up 1+1=?. Me code? Brrrrr! Scary! The fact that you are too chickenshit to think for yourself is self-evident from your fear of clicking on the link. Jack has me on ignore because he cannot abide criticism, even of the gentle variety I dispense.

#17     Sep 3, 2007
  8. Not the same thing as Hypo and his entourage bro.

#18     Sep 3, 2007
  9. Hypo, please tell me you either have a real job or you are retired and on pension cause there is no way you support yourself on 1 lot trading :D

#19     Sep 3, 2007
  10. Again, Cokie, don't you know your Marshall MacLuhan? "The medium is the massage?" Or were you still in diapers then? I post only solid Neo-TA based on my own trading.

#20     Sep 3, 2007