The Prop Trading Industry EXPOSED

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bonds, Oct 4, 2006.

1. By not naming firms your not really feeding the whole [quotes]The Prop Trading Industry EXPOSED [/quote] title are you? Just another guy bitching...

#11     Oct 4, 2006
  2. artis74

artis74

Your just fluffing your own post by not offering names or more specifics. Maybe others could help or give advice.
    Sorry it happened but your just wasting your time and others buy posting random baseless accusations.

#12     Oct 4, 2006
  3. bonds

bonds

Fluffing my own post? Baseless accusations?
    What would the point of me making things up?

Im not asking for help... i'm offering advice for newbies thinking of getting into the prop industry.

Bottom line is most prop firims are dishonest and immoral and newbies need to be warned. If this is a wrong statement you can prove me wrong.

If you need names just search the threads... there are a lot more than three of them out there.

#13     Oct 4, 2006
  4. Simple request.

Name one of the firms you are claiming is stiffing you. You have yet to (be able to?) do this. You're going the way of nysekiller here. Just name ONE.

#14     Oct 4, 2006
  5. Maybe you should seek help from the courts. Be sure to get a preliminary injunction to freeze their assets so that they will have the money to pay you.

Traveler

#15     Oct 4, 2006
  6. Must be Canadian firms since he lives in Toronto, eh?

#16     Oct 4, 2006
  7. Casey30

Casey30

If in the US, you can file for mediation via the NASD, that usually is the best way to get what is due to you. I have traded at three different firms in 6 years before starting my own, one snubbed me on my final payout, I filed for mediation and immediately the firm wanted to settle and I received the majority of my funds.

good luck to you.

#17     Oct 4, 2006
  8. Chabah

Chabah

In defense of bonds, if you have ever been involved with a corporate dispute you know that naming the compant/corporation can be a big no-no. It gives them basis to sue or counter-sue and basically negates any chance that you'll get paid. You really need to play nice and just badger them into paying you or maybe file for mediation as mentioned in the prior post.

#18     Oct 4, 2006
  9. Either that or tell them you are a relative of that guy who did the shooting down in Atlanta...

#19     Oct 4, 2006
  10. There may be an arbitration option in the operating agreement that you have signed. That is quite painless and if you are due your money than they will facilitate it.

Good luck.

#20     Oct 4, 2006