The proof that Saddam worked with bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Answer my question first, and then I will be glad to answer yours.

#11     Apr 28, 2003
  2. Wild answer a direct question, like a normal human being?

Not possible.

We all know when Wild is in the wrong and in a corner when he fails to debate an issue with anything less than a quote from the Guardian.

#12     Apr 28, 2003
  3. Babak

Babak

#13     Apr 30, 2003
  4. The documents are planted propaganda BS and the Telegraph is a right-wing, Bush-connected shill-sheet. Bin Laden, who by the way had little or nothing to do with 911, but did build his fortune off dollars shoveled to the Saudis by the oil-addicted SUV-heads of America, hated Saddam and wanted Baghdad as the capital of an Islamic empire. Saddam was not even a Muslim.

For those who like documents, there are plenty linking Cheney and his buds to Saddam all through the sanctions period.

There is no question- Rabs or Republicans, they are all psychos and pricks who do not have the good of anyone but themselves in mind.

http://www.counterpunch.org/madsen04292003.html

#14     Apr 30, 2003
  5. Babak

Babak

Nice try. Actually the newspaper who first got the scoop on the documents (and whose translator uncovered literaly OBL name) was www.thestar.com in Canada. Hardly a right wing newspaper and if you remember from a country that stood out of the war.

I'll go with Ockam's Razor but thanks for the convoluted conspiracies.

#15     Apr 30, 2003
  6. "Yes MSFE, Russia & the U.S. were allies against Hitler.

Any other news flashes you'd like to share?"

LOL !

GOOD ONE ! I love to laugh at the expense of somebody who is so dumb they don't even know they are dumb, and then put anti-american crap all over a board that isn't even supposed to be political.

The only way I can explain it is that he is high school or college kid getting paid to post here to stir people up.

#16     Apr 30, 2003
  7. "Bin Laden, who by the way had little or nothing to do with 911"

HA HA ! we got another winner for the booby prize, of course its probably the same person who made up the msfe alias.

#17     Apr 30, 2003
  8. everybody who is intellectually honest knows that Al Qaida got help from Sadam, even if it was only a place to hang out and money.

If Sadam getting nailed pisses somebody off, I would really like to know what ideology that person has, because it is seriously fucked up.

#18     Apr 30, 2003
  9. Links to BL? Take it up with a real authority on the issue. And I do tend to believe info from the Mossad because they are beyond hard core.

"The Americans based their case for military action on the alleged existence of Iraqi weapons of mass destruction (WMD) as well as Hussein's purported links with Al Qaeda terrorists. But Israeli intelligence reported to the U.S. that Hussein had no ties whatsoever to Bin Laden. The CIA concurred, and many of its analysts complained publicly that the White House was forcing them to lie on this issue." 4/30/03, Kolko, G. Counterpunch.org

Gabriel Kolko is the leading historian of modern warfare. He is the author of the classic Century of War: Politics, Conflicts and Society Since 1914 and Another Century of War?. He can be reached at: kolko@counterpunch.org.

As far as ideologies go, mine includes having all those who put Saddam in power, armed him, and propped him up for 20 years go down with him, regardless of national, political, or corporate orientation. It will open up a lot of jobs in Washington DC, Britain, France, and Germany. Conveniently, many of these folks are also the ones who set Osama on the roll back in the late '70s so it could be a 'two birds' setup. And no I don't care if it was all done in the interest of 'establishing and maintaining America's global primacy' and no it isn't any kind of conspiracy. It has all been proposed, carried out, and reported perfectly openly, with plenty of related documentation available to those who dig for it.

Spare the personal attacks. Instead let's hear from some others who are over here in the middle east working with high-ranking local military and intelligence personnel on a daily basis.

#19     May 1, 2003