The proof that Saddam worked with bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Apr 26, 2003.

1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...27.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/04/27/ixnewstop.html

2. Babak

Babak

3. i can't wait till we get him, i mean them... it'll be a great show

personally i'm hoping they burn them both at the stake..no wait, we should have them joust one another until one dies, then the other one will be burned at the stake..you know, to teach him a lesson

what bothers me is that you can only view this once, maybe ten times, before it gets boring; then we'll have to start gathering up lesser human scum and dragging things out a bit longer

n. korean survivor would be very nice - take 10-15 especially evil and poor smelling n. koreans and give them each a sharpened bamboo stick, put them all on an island filled with "boobie" traps - no wait: "gookie" traps, that's better. have cheech marin do color commentary, you know so he can say, "hey strawberry those aren't rice patties, their chicanos man! - wait they are rice pattied?!"

whatever they do I hope it makes for some good programming cause tv's really falling to shit man

4. You can wrap today's fish with the news that Hussein and Al-Queda were in contact.

The real news is the strength of the Shia Muslims in Southern Iraq and the infiltration there by Iranian agents.

Shiite fanatics seeking an Islamic Republic in S. Iraq would be like annexing it to Iran.

The real struggle for Iraq is just beggining.

5. msfe

msfe

The proof that Roosevelt worked with Stalin

[​IMG]

6. Yes MSFE, Russia & the U.S. were allies against Hitler.

Any other news flashes you'd like to share?

7. msfe

msfe

The proof that Saddam worked with bin Laden

Remarkable though it is, the find is unlikely to be the 'smoking gun' the US and Britain are looking for.

Representatives from the Mukhabarat are known to have travelled to Kandahar in the late Nineties to build links with al-Qaeda. Most analysts believe, however, that the ideological differences between the Iraqis and the terrorists were insurmountable.

The talks are thought to have ended disastrously for the Iraqis, as bin Laden rejected any kind of alliance, preferring to pursue his own policy of global jihad , or holy war.

http://www.observer.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,944586,00.html

8. Babak

Babak

Here is the account of the reporter from the Toronto Star who found a document left behind by the CIA after they finished their search/gather of the Mukhabara compound:

Link to article

And a related article detailing how the name of 'bin Laden' was whited-out and written over:

Second link here

9. MSFE, isn't the fact that that Hussein tried to create an alliance with bin Laden profoundly disturbing to you?

10. msfe

msfe

isn't the fact that the USA actually created an alliance with both Saddam and bin Laden profoundly disturbing to you?

#10     Apr 28, 2003