The Proles Rise Up in Houston Against the TSA!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Apr 27, 2012.

1. This is where google can mess you up. Everything pertinent is not found online. You need to fly here, leave your plane, and stay for, say, three months. Make sure you visit many of the surrounding communities. Heartlanders are more than happy to share their culture with you as long as you accept it for what it is and do not talk down to them. You could learn quite a lot, Luke.

#21     Apr 28, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've been to both many times. Other than they're in the same state. I can't understand the two being mentioned in the same sentence.

#22     Apr 28, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like what, you gonna teach me how you mop floors?

#23     Apr 28, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Careful!! RCG might ask you to come help with an enema next time you are in Peoria.

#24     Apr 28, 2012
  5. You have been inside of their airport terminals, most likely, but if you count that as travel, more power to ya!:D

#25     Apr 28, 2012
  6. How you get that RN's mop floors is a function of cognitive dissonance. However, this is not abnormal given your present disease state.

#26     Apr 28, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Another stupid baseless ignorant assumption on your part.

I've been in and around both cities repeatedly.

#27     Apr 28, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't think you're a nurse. A nurse would not have repeatedly claimed they don't do enemas and bedpans when in fact they do.

Unless of course they didn't know that nurses do those things, ergo they're not a nurse.

#28     Apr 28, 2012