The Proles Rise Up in Houston Against the TSA!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Apr 27, 2012.

1. As Lucrum stated, and I have pointed out in previous responses, I do actually live IN the heartland. So far I am two for two when Obama steps on the feet of issues the people here care about and what he had better do about it.

So, yes, I live in Peoria, one of the principle cities in the heartland.

#11     Apr 28, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Especially carrying their bombs. How many busses have we had a problem with terrorists. Those SOB TSA asshats need to stand down.

Besides, the Obama Administration said "the war on terror is over"! So, let's just disband Homland Security.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/war-terror-over_640620.html

#12     Apr 28, 2012
  3. how do you get hired on as one of these "TSA Agents?" I envision them becoming US version of SS/Gestapo, where people are pushed around and treated like cattle. Sounds like fun.

#13     Apr 28, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

I think you just show up at the airport and put on a TSA shirt and fill out a time card. Then just start frisking people and searching their bags. It's really simple to be a TSA agent. Anyone can do it. :D

#14     Apr 28, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Peoria is Chicago for anyone not from the state.

I get that it's geographically the "heartland", probably even considered so by the census. Apart from that, if you were to ask people whether they consider Chicago the "Heartland" of the US, I'm not so sure people would respond with a resounding "yes".

When I think of the US's Heartland, I think of some tractor pulling, out of Kansas, sun burned farmer with a Semper Fi tattoo on his arm.

#15     Apr 28, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

How is a farming town with a population of 115,000 a "principle city"?

You have got to be one of the biggest blowhard braggarts, with the least to brag about in the first place, that I have ever seen.

#16     Apr 28, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

It wasn't named Pee-Oria for nothing!! :D

#17     Apr 28, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Gotta disagree that Peoria is closely associated with Chicago.

Its another world, a backwards world with fat geriatric male nurses taking "nature strolls" in between posting completely made-up bullshit on internet forums.

The TSA has to go. I've personally boycotted commericial air travel to the extent possible. The refusal to profile for known terrorist types is a huge violation of our civil rights and a gigantic sign telling the terrorists "You've Won!". They induced us to destroy our own free society from within.

All of these videos of TSA agents groping children.... our only hope is somebody starting a class-action lawsuit and finding a judge that will rule for freedom.

I blame George Bush and John Ashcroft. The idiots in the Obama regime simply doubled-down on the damage GWB did.

#18     Apr 28, 2012
  9. So you are from Illinois, and have traveled a bit, that's good. Peoria is disconnected from the heartland till you get to Metamora, you will see all that you talk about as soon as get out of the valley.

#19     Apr 28, 2012
  10. lol.

Warning: Angry white mountain man alert:D

#20     Apr 28, 2012