The problem with easy money....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SoesWasBetter, Feb 12, 2018.

1. is that its so hard to make.

Sincerely,

Miss Theresa Boat

2. If you are part of the Dunning-Kruger Trading Team on ET that is.

20 minutes work only this morning because of a heavy flu. Anyone who can't make $$ in this market is either an absolute beginner / grossly underfunded or too dumb to trade.

upload_2018-2-12_14-17-49.png

3. Jzwu2017

Jzwu2017

You pay no commissions at all?

4. My version is multi-broker and I have segmented accounts for scalping, swings etc., I never manually set commissions for that account.

Or I might have and NT8 lost the setting, the thing still has many glitches however... sunken cost of custom indicators/familiarity of feel.

Edited: yep, same segmented account used last Monday and it has commissions.

ntcrap.PNG

5. Rbrowny

Rbrowny

What about joining affiliate programs?
    You should join an affiliate program like this https://www.affiliate-programs.biz/category/dating-affiliate-programs/ and start promoting their offers. Usually you create a website and write about the products you want to sell. You will also put special links to your site and when someone clicks the link and there is a lead, you get a percentage for yourself as commission. To be successful you need to have some marketing skills, some web design skills and the skill to learn.