The PRISTINE bottom is in!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Flyin High, Aug 13, 2002.

1. I heard there was a rumor that Alexander Grace was joining RT and Oliver is in the process of buying RT out.

Goodie

Omar

#11     Aug 23, 2002
  2. T/A_Bo

T/A_Bo

Hey Deron! Sorry to have missed you at the expo. The CA one is always so much more "dispersed" then the NY expo. Good luck with your new venture!

Wow Omar that's a good one....... Since I've never met or talked to either Mr Grace or Velez, I'd say that rumor can be dismissed :) But come to think of it, I did once meet "Waxie" and he asked if we wanted to sell :p

I think the RealityTrader Team is pretty happy with what we are doing now!

We finally had everybody together at the Anaheim expo, which was a blast. We have such an interesting and diverse team, all fun to work with. We took some better mug shots while we were there to pad out the bio page.

Now who would want to buy into THAT rogues gallery? :D

Good Luck and Good Trading,

-Bo Yoder

#12     Aug 23, 2002
  3. Threei

Threei

Come on Bo, you gotta answer in the best corporate traditions: "Company would not comment on the rumor" or "Company spokeperson could not be reached" <GGG>.

And please don't tell anyone that previous buyout negotiations failed because of my horrible accent. We made them offer they couldn't understand.

Vad

#13     Aug 24, 2002