The price of populism in the republican party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 10, 2008.

1. In sound those words sound alike, but not alike in meaning. ZZzz could be more musical in thought.

#41     Oct 15, 2008
  2. jem

jem

zzz- do you want me to do a search and find the old quotes where you spewed your bile against white christians. Don't you remember how I called you out. Your tolerance is a facade.

#42     Oct 15, 2008
  3. You can do that search if you like, but I don't see the necessity. I have, and will likely continue to take issue with the actions of white Christians, black Christians, green Christians, yellow Christians...as long as their actions are running counter to the teachings of Jesus Christ...

That you can't discriminate between a person's actions, which can be hated, and the person is your issue, not mine.

I don't hate any color Christians, or any color non Christians...

It is a fact though, that throughout history, white Christians have killed and oppressed many Christians of different races, as well as other white Christians, as well as other religious groups, and non religious groups.

The history of Christianity is one of a miserable failure by the broad majority to live up to the standards of proper living put forth by Jesus Christ...

#43     Oct 15, 2008
  4. jem

jem

you confuse the history of people with the history of religions. You may also be confusing the history of some actors within a church with history of all Christians.

Your logic is piss poor.

And I will find the quotes in which you spewed your bile on white christinans.

#44     Oct 15, 2008
  5. That explains it...

#45     Oct 15, 2008
  6. And on certain threads z10 and you were quite happy being each other's allies in defending ignorance...

#46     Oct 15, 2008
  7. No, I bet it was just a confusion between the two words. I bet he never said those words in real life.

#47     Oct 15, 2008
  8. jem

jem

you might want to revise that statement.

In a recent thread I updated our little debate with a recent video from the physicist who wrote the book (Susskind) and a quote from a nobel prize winning atheist - confirming my position.

#48     Oct 15, 2008
  9. Think of speaking. If you wanted to say to someone 'That's a pretty strong accusation', what are the chances that the sentence would come out 'That's a pretty strong acquisition'?

Chomsky would say it's not possible for a native English speaker unless he is impaired in some way.

We know the Idiotic Troll Zzz is an alcoholic, probably in relapse right now, but I don't think that kind of potential verbal mistake while drunk translates to the keyboard.

This may seem off-topic, but I think it goes to the mental state of ZZZzzzzzzz and the credence we should give his 'comments'.

#49     Oct 15, 2008
  10. Even though this is politics and religion, hijacking a thread would still be bad manners.

Going back on topic, the Republican party today does not hide its disdain for knowledge. You have no credibility on this topic, just like z10, because both of you have been anti-science.

#50     Oct 15, 2008