The Price of an Education

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by shortswing, Aug 12, 2005.

1. I'll bet Linda makes shit trading or more like it, doesn't even trade! Probably uses Green as her accountant. lol

#11     Aug 12, 2005
  2. When I was in her room she was grossing about 50k a month off of it and the website. All she has to do is sit there and talk. She has a girl that does all the paperwork, etc. Her seminars are mostly on weekends. Again she has other people doing all the grunt work. All she has to do is speak for an hour or two. Who would not take money when somebody is handing it to them? Linda is one smart, cool lady in my book.

#12     Aug 12, 2005
  3. Trader Expo is for retail traders , not the same crowd. Not worth going probably but I doubt you will learn much from Nobel Prize winners and Goldman MD's

#13     Aug 12, 2005
  4. I was not questioning how much money she was or was not making off of the website. It can be a very good income source and is probably less stressful then trading. I was pretty sure she was doing pretty well with it or she would not bother with it. She is smart for doing it if people continue to pay here. My only point was is she actually trading anymore and making money or now does all her money come from her past results and running a website. I guess that would be the first thing that would concern me of any website operator is if someone is making all their money from the website and almost nothing from trading. In that case what are all these people paying for except for the expectation of achieving someones past results. If a website operator is doing both then you might have something there. IF not one has to ask if these techniques work so well in the current market certainly a market wizard could trade enough size to make it worth it to figure out how to trade and teach at the same time. Like I said though I am not familiar with Linda's operation and was bringing up the point as it applies to any of the ex-market wizard/trading champs that now run websites. For instance Dan Zanger has a website but he is also trading (at least from what I know he is) and making a lot of money from just the trading.

#14     Aug 12, 2005
  5. I usually feel compelled to jump in on behalf of Linda for the same reason I used to do on Jacks behalf. They are my idols. I have stopped defending Jack because it was getting old and pehaps this will be my last about Linda. I watched her trade for months in all market conditions and her accuracy was uncanny. I have not the slightest doubt that she is still kicking ass.

#15     Aug 12, 2005
  6. If that is true then that is good for all her subscribers and worth a look for those seeking guidance. I think that would give subscribers a lot more confidence then the services where the person on the other side no longer actually trades.

#16     Aug 12, 2005
  7. LOL. Now Im between a rock and a hard place. I do not think Lindas room is a good place to learn to trade. The trades are too far in between to hold the interest of a new trader. If you have some experience then I would recommend it with the proviso that it will take a few months to sink in.

#17     Aug 12, 2005
  8. Must be.

#18     Aug 13, 2005
  9. Can't compare Linda with Jack.
    At least, Linda gave the impression of saying something cogent.
    With Jack you didn't have to read much to know better.
    If you had a few $K to spare and didn't like Las Vegas, would you rather go to Linda's seminar or to Jack's?

#19     Aug 13, 2005
  10. I already know what Linda is going to say. You never know what Jack is going to say. If I was inclined to go anywhere, which I am not, I would much rather spend a couple of days with Jack than Linda. I have ridden horses but I have never been in a glider.:)

p.s. You are right. Jack is a crackpot. I think you and everyone else should completely ignore everything he says.

#20     Aug 13, 2005