The Price Action Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by SusanaDT, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TraderStavros,

Thank you for your chart, wish everyone did the same here, no fun in reading my own charts. I still got plenty to learn.

Ya Anek changes trader's lifes and he never charges a penny for his time, the guy is pure kindness.

Susana

#51     Jul 22, 2008
  2. andrec

andrec

Ok, will post my chart for the day. Also credit to Anek as mentor, pure S/R, including volume - (I know I know, no volume but just no energy to change it now :) )

#52     Jul 22, 2008
  3. karsat

karsat

Susana,
    Definitely agree the knowledge and discipline our mentor educates and enforces is Priceless !!!

#53     Jul 22, 2008
  4. I just noticed this thread after I started my journal. Very cool.

#54     Jul 22, 2008
  5. Specterx

Specterx

That sounds pretty much like my story. I'm delighted that there's a new journal on pure PA/SR trading; last week I decided to go back to fundamentals myself.

For those interested I suggest also checking out ESClown's (now abandoned) journal. Probably the best pure PA journal I've read on ET.

#55     Jul 22, 2008
  6. here is one of mine. just pure volume and price stuff. Very very simple.

#56     Jul 22, 2008
  7. cuz69

cuz69

Hi Susana,
    Great thread! And Your Above Quote is Dead On!
    They say less is more,and the more one can confuse themselves.

I trade equities, and I use candlesticks, but I like what I see.
    I too use price action, as well as S/R, and pivot points(i.e. previous day/days highs and lows) Thats It!
    I guess what I mean is (hypothetically of course) one could possibly do without a chart if they know previous price levels,on paper next to them.
    One could see where the buyers/sellers come together.
    I.E. PRICE ACTION!

Again nice thread.

#57     Jul 22, 2008
  8. My contribution to the thread, more of the same really.

Anek

#58     Jul 22, 2008
  9. Joab

Joab

Hmmmmmmm

This seems more like a advertisement thread for Anek the Mentor then a legit journal.

Not that I have a problem with that, just that it should be above board.

Material "seems" very sound but I still don't like the pattern ruled entries.

#59     Jul 22, 2008
  10. Trading ER2 today was free money. Trading NQ would have been frustrating until the final hour. Trading ES was middle of the road, as usual.

The ES never traded in its lower half of the range all day, visible at a glance via "market emotion" (dynamic pivot) lines. Aggressively long = passively short was the clear bias. Once she broke above session highs in the final hour and flagged on prior resistance now presumed support, shorts were completely out of the question and longs were in vogue.

#60     Jul 22, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.