The Price Action Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by SusanaDT, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucrum

Lucrum

FWIW I also watch ZB and ZN for the same reason.

#31     Jul 21, 2008
  2. Here are my trades and analysis for today, July 21st on the ES.

Hopefully others join me by posting their charts, I know the verbal PA analysis is a lot of work but this is the only way we will get this community going, I certainly don't want to do it alone as I would like to also learn from others.

Thanks.

Susana

#32     Jul 21, 2008
  3. where did that s/r line in the middle of the chart come from? previous day?

#33     Jul 21, 2008
  4. Yes, look at double top highs from Friday (using pre-market data for first pivot).

#34     Jul 21, 2008
  5. I am very happy to see this thread, I am a huge fan of "Price Action trading" I am also from the "Anek" school, [I trade the DAX right now....based in Eastern Europe temporarily, fits my trading hours better] I do often trade the ES also. I will try to post some charts with my setups from time to time. I look forward to learning much from this thread !!!

#35     Jul 21, 2008
  6. Susana,

Very nice thread developing here!!!

On your chart you made notations like 'Nice PA for shorts', 'Nice PA for longs', 'No bearish PA confirmation'. Can you share the type of movement/criteria/price action you are looking for? Is it based on general chart patterns, or is there a more specific type of price movement you are looking to see develop?

THX.

#36     Jul 21, 2008
  7. Thank you.

Nice PA for longs, double bottom base.

Nice PA for shorts, double top base.

No bearish PA confirmaction, the 3BR formation did not confirm by taking the low of bar 3.

Susana

#37     Jul 21, 2008
  8. You doing some beautiful work Susana, great PA readings.

Anek

#38     Jul 21, 2008
  9. amitman

amitman

Hi all,
    My little contribiution to this thread. Today's trading (was only able to trade the first 2&1/2 hours). Again red/green arrows mark the trades blue arrows mark entry points.

#39     Jul 21, 2008
  10. to Anek:

Thank you, learned from the best :)

to Amitman:

Could you please resend the chart without any indicators, I honestly don't want to see them in this journal, we are 100% PA.

Thank you

Susana

#40     Jul 21, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.