The Prez's most memorable achievement?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pekelo, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

It’s the Islamists who got us into this “hole,” not Bush and not Iraq. You people will never learn. If anything, Bush has slipped a few times climbing out of the hole. But this only makes the hole wider, not deeper.:D

By the way, battle-tested military leaders afraid of change lose confidence with any president fighting new wars demanding new tactics. But the notion of a mass Pentagon protest against Bush from a handful of retired General blabbermouths is nothing more than another mirage from the Democrap-loving media.

#81     Oct 6, 2006
  2. why did bush resist the 911 commission so severely and insist on forming it himself?

that's the position of someone with something to hide.

#82     Oct 6, 2006
  3. wow, i'd totally overlooked all of that... my bad... surely bush's grand victory is just round the corner then... these guys, colin powell, wesley clark etc, they just haven't got it, have they?!!

#83     Oct 7, 2006
  4. WESLEY CLARK DOES NOT HAVE IT, WHATEVER THAT MEANS........BUT LET ME TELL YOU WHO DOES HAVE IT.......HILLARY CLINTON......NANCY PELOSI........HARRY REID......HOWARD DEAN........ROSIE ODONNELL........LINE THEM UP AND LOOK AT THEM.........MEAN TO THE MAX........ALWAYS MAD EXCEPT FOR THE FAKE SMILES........ROSIE IS HEADED TO THE WHITE HOUSE WITH HILLARY........ DICK MORRIS SAYS "VERY BAD FOR AMERICA"...... ANN COULTER SAYS "COME OUT OF CLOSET"........ PELOSI IS A SAN FRANCISCO NUT CASE..........

#84     Oct 8, 2006
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Guys, it was a 7.5 lbs bass. That is a pretty good catch for 6 years trying!!!

#85     Oct 8, 2006
  6. Not making MORE nepotism jokes than he has.

#86     Oct 8, 2006
  7. Artie21

Artie21

He didn't get the seat wet

#87     Oct 9, 2006