The Prez's most memorable achievement?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pekelo, Oct 4, 2006.

1. ..and "Damn the future... full speed ahead!"

#51     Oct 5, 2006
  2. WRONG! This is clear now. Wolfodimwitz and the neocon cabal pulled the strings and little puppet Georgie acted.

#52     Oct 5, 2006
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

You must be shitting me... That's why he was contemplating for 7 mins what to do in the school when he was told that the nation is under attack.

Natural leader, well, cheerleader, yes... :)

#53     Oct 5, 2006
  4. 20 mins even, i believe

then has the gumption to say his first thought was 'what a bad pilot' with all the lights 'Blinking Red' about a pending al qaeda attack involving hijackings going on in his administration, and clear awareness of both use of domestic aircraft and well known precedents for kamikaze attacks on govt buildings and landmarks.

common sense.. that clearly doesn't add up

#54     Oct 5, 2006
  5. not only that, from an MSNBC story about bush's immediate reactions while still at the elementary school:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14684993/page/2/#storyContinued

For Hughes, one special moment of bizarre normalcy crystallized her confidence in Bush.

“I remember once the Secret Service thought they had another threat and tried to get the president to leave,” Hughes said. “And he insisted that he wasn’t leaving. I'll never forget, he said: ‘In fact, I’m hungry. I want a hamburger.’

#55     Oct 5, 2006
  6. I never argue on christians being morally superior...I usually argue on the existence of God.....But in case you have been asleep for the last 10 years, i will give you a recap.....al-queda and its supporters have repeatedly attacked the US...They have called for its destruction...we are at war....The President of Iran says the Holocaust is a lie and that Israel should be exterminated. Not ONE leader of a Islamic Country condemed his statement ....Uhmmmmm Yes,,,,there is a holy war going on....you may want to put binders on and hope it goes away but that is how 9-11 happened.

#56     Oct 5, 2006
  7. You're the one with the blinders on.

Which way do you think will win the war for us:

1. Maximize the allies' support, use NATO as the main force (of course dominated by American troops), include token supports from moderate Arab nations;

or;

2. Screw the world, we're doing this ourselves with Tony Blair and what's his name the President of Poland, who would later pull his country's troops out too.

Only lunatics would go all Rambo as soon as there is a war.

#57     Oct 5, 2006
  8. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

And Clinton is the metal frame you suck on.

#58     Oct 5, 2006
  9. Arnie

Arnie

It's kinda like being pregnant....you are or you aren't. Bush won. Whether it was by a little or a lot is meaningless.

#59     Oct 5, 2006
  10. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Bad example. A captain can’t make commanding decisions without sufficient information from his subordinates.

#60     Oct 5, 2006