The Prez's most memorable achievement?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pekelo, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Can't believe people are buying this kind of shit.

Quote from optionpro007:

I am getting extremely tired about those who still believe that going into Iraq was a mistake.

It was more than a mistake, it was a SIN.

Letting all these crazy nuts in the middle east do whatever they want for the last 3 decades

Excuse me, they LIVE there, you don't.

But African's are unlucky,

Because except Nigeria, they have no oil under their asses...

WE CAN NOT LIVE IN FEAR.

We agree on this one, so let's get ride of the fearmongers...

P.S.:

I am reason.

No honey, you are delusional!

#41     Oct 4, 2006
  2. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

His most memorable achievement is leadership. Bush is not a natural statesman, but a natural leader. Clinton, however, is a natural statesman, but no leader. George W would know how to respond when the Islamist SOB’s tried to knock down our towers in 1993. Clinton, on the other hand, did nothing because he feared the risk of ridicule Bush gets today on a daily basis.

#42     Oct 4, 2006
  3. Have you read about the experiment where a monkey was given two "mothers," one is metal frame but gives milk, one doesn't have milk but is soft and fluffy. The monkey drinks milk from the metal "mother" then go cling on the fur one.

Bush is your fur "mother."

#43     Oct 4, 2006
  4. i saw this today, found it interesting:

U.S. Treaty with Tripoli (1796)

Article 11:

Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Mussulmen; and, as the said States never entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

#44     Oct 4, 2006
  5. HOW ABOUT THIS?...........UNEMPLYMENT LOWEST IN FOREVER.........MORTGAGE RATES LOWEST IN FOREVER.........QUEERS DRIVEN BACK IN THE CLOSETS........NO TERRORISTS ACTS HERE SINCE U NO WHEN.......GASOLINE WENT THRU ROOF AND THE ECONOMY GROWS FASTER.........BABY KILLERS ON THE RUN.......TED KENNEDY CAN'T SWIM AS FAST.......NANCY AND HILL HAVE THOSE EYES, THOSE EYES LIKE JANET, GET IT?....LIKE ROSIE, ELLEN, ETC..............BLACKS HAVE HIGHEST HOME OWNERSHIP IN HISTORY .......GET IT?........CAN'T WAIT TO SEE hILLARY PREZ BOY WON'T U SLEEP; GOOD AT NIGHT WITH HER AND SLICK RENTING OUT THE LINCOLN BEDROOM AGAIN.....PARDONING MORE MOST WANTED LIKE MARC RICH....THE CRIMINAL ...WHO ENDED U P; IN THE MIDDLE OF OIL FOR FOOD SCANDAL .......HELLOOOOOOOOOO.... ANN IS RIGHT.........DEMOCRAT IS GODLESS RELIGION........WHO ARE ENABLING THE TERRORISTS...AND T HE GAYS AND TH EBABYKILLERS...SATANIC CULT.........COLD, OBVIOUS FACT......

#45     Oct 4, 2006
  6. why is that old treaty so different from your point of view? did something change?

#46     Oct 5, 2006

7. Dig it!!!!:cool:

#47     Oct 5, 2006

8. Jap govie debt stands at approx 1.7x GDP

US debt at 1.0x GDP

Source: Bloomberg Pro

#48     Oct 5, 2006
  9. G-debt per person:

U.S. $27,400

Japan:$55,900

So I was wrong. 2-1, instead. Pretty close to the GDP/debt differential between JAP and the U.S.

Pretty intense though, eh?

#49     Oct 5, 2006
  10. Japan has been in a 20 year depression. I wouldn't celebrate if we're just half as bad as Japan.

#50     Oct 5, 2006