The Prez's most memorable achievement?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pekelo, Oct 4, 2006.

1. it's gonna come back to bite. imagine if this war widened in any serious way. we're more vulnerable as a country as a result of that misallocation

#21     Oct 4, 2006

2. If you feels that's an important negative then start shorting Treasuries. Put your ass on the line for what you believe!

#22     Oct 4, 2006
  3. didnt you leave elite? if not explain how it can be a good thing to run up so much debt so fast.

#23     Oct 4, 2006
  4. The sad truth. A lasting strong economy would be worth 3000 dead, 30,000 dead, 300,000 dead even 3,000,000 dead.

If we ever plunge into economic and social chaos with death squads seizing homes and looting business's you'll fondly remember the day's of war.......

#24     Oct 4, 2006
  5. I'm not saying it's a good thing. Not at all. Is it the death of a nation? Hardly. I'm sure you don't know this but the average Jap is on the hook for almost three times as much government debt as is the average American.

#25     Oct 4, 2006
  6. isn't the best prescription for economic chaos that we can see in our future some kind of debt implosion?

#26     Oct 4, 2006
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Oh, okay----One is your brother. Two more are your two oldest sons. Still feel good about the size of your bank account?

#27     Oct 4, 2006
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

I actually intended this one as a funny thread, and you guys are actually analyzing the last 6 years.

Thanks to the Diebold machines. By the way you are mentioning this like he won by a huge margin or something...

#28     Oct 4, 2006
  9. I'll tell you what his greatest achievement was..... after 9-11 he addressed the nation....I remember rolling my eyes as they showed politician after politician "pull the hard line"....HIllary said " your either with us or your against us".....Daschel was calling for strong and swift retaliation...Hell, Howard Stern was calling for every Islamic nation to be bombed back to the stone age....Bush was new to us and i remember the fiery speech he gave in which he made it clear that this is going to be a long and tough fight,,,,I rolled my eyes because i figured we would drop 100 cruise and tomahawks and then forget about it......I think the whole world ( and most of America) thought that....Hell, after the bombing of marine barracks in Labannon Reagan talked tough too and did little....Clinton did nothing after the 1st WTC attack....so as Bush spoke, i didn't believe him......But the man kept his word and has toppled two regimes and if Iran isn't careful its going to be 3....he wasn't f-ing around and kept his word....and we have fought a holy war on their soil not in our streets.

#29     Oct 4, 2006
  10. does it matter to you that we killed thousands of innocent people based on a lie? wwjd.
    are we no better than the people we fight?

#30     Oct 4, 2006