The Prez's most memorable achievement?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pekelo, Oct 4, 2006.

1. getting reelected.

#11     Oct 4, 2006
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Mindless war in Iraq(nam). (Oh wait---did you mean positive achievement?)

#12     Oct 4, 2006
  3. Bush caught a 7 1/2 pound bass? Damn liberal media suppressed that story.

#13     Oct 4, 2006
  4. During a short interview with the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag, President Bush was asked to name the best and worst moments of his presidency. Not surprisingly, he cited 911 as the worst. The best was problematic, though, since he had "experienced many great moments" and it was hard to select just one. But he did. "I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5lb perch in my lake."

http://ristocrats.blogspot.com/2006/05/come-to-think-of-it-thats-my-favorite.html

#14     Oct 4, 2006
  5. His number one achievement is molding the redical left with the entire Democratic party. Now we are known as one. That's a hell of an achievement and he would never have been able to pull it off without our help. What was that help. Mainstream Dems not having the balls to tell the radical left to go fuck themselves in a very public way. Instead we pander to them

#15     Oct 4, 2006
  6. I think you give a man who caught a large bass too much credit. The democrats, true to the marxist training many of them received in our nation's universities, have conducted repeated purges of all officeholders who engaged in wrong thinking. Zell Miller and Lieberman are merely the highest profile victims.

#16     Oct 4, 2006
  7. Arnie

Arnie

Well, lets see...........

14 straight quarters of double digit earnings growth

Record household wealth, even with the recent slowdown in housing

Lowest, sustained unemployment.....ever

The return of some common sense with the appointment of 2 well deserved judges to the Supreme Court which will have a lasting effect....at least the next 20 years.

Kicking Al Gore's ass (what a dumbass!)

Kicking Kerry's ass.

Did I mention kicking Al Gores ass?

An end to the Jimmy Carter mindset in foreign relations.

Did I mention how he kicked Kerry' ass?

And generally just frustrating the hell out of the left.

#17     Oct 4, 2006
  8. that's a good example of the kind of smugness that incites, radicalizes and widens the spectrum. why be smug?

that's a radical position to take. you can't have it both ways

#18     Oct 4, 2006
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Hmmm......Let's see......

Nearly Three-Thousand Dead USA Soldiers---For What???

Ah.....What the hell?? Long as the economy's good.(????)

#19     Oct 4, 2006
  10. WASHINGTON D.C.- President George W. Bush and the current administration have now borrowed more money from foreign governments and banks than the previous 42 U.S. presidents combined.

Throughout the first 224 years (1776-2000) of our nation’s history, 42 U.S. presidents borrowed a combined $1.01 trillion from foreign governments and financial institutions according to the U.S. Treasury Department. In the past four years alone (2001-2005), the Bush Administration has borrowed a staggering $1.05 trillion.

#20     Oct 4, 2006