The Press Does Not Tell the Whole Story

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jan 3, 2010.

1. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60010D20100101

Hundreds of cars torched in France at New Year

Car burnings are regular occurrences in poor suburbs that ring France's big cities, but the arson is especially prevalent during New Year's Eve revelry.

The number of vehicles torched was only 10 short of the record 1,147 burned this time last year, even though the Interior Ministry mobilized 45,000 police during the night -- 10,000 more than 12 months ago.

It said police detained 549 people overnight, compared with 288 in 2009 New Year celebrations. However, unlike in previous years, there were no direct clashes between police and youths. "The few disturbances that did take place were brought swiftly under control," the ministry said in a statement.

Notice how they leave out the fact that the main perpetrators of such actions are North African Muslims. I guess the press does not consider that part of the story. The real reason is they are afraid they may offend somebody.

One other point to note. Look how tiny those cars are. Those are the same type of cars that MMGW hoaxsters will have you driving if they have their way.

2. I bought a Renault in 1959. Burned it several times but it kept reanimating. Finally, took it out into the deep woods and threw a sheet over its headlights and ran away as fast as I could. Now I thank God every day that it still hasn't tracked me down.

3. The press only reveals race if it's white kids/people.

They, like Obama, feel if you simply ignore the truth the problem won't exist.