The President of the United States HAS NOT used multiple social security numbers.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Apr 1, 2011.

1. April fools.

He has.

"What do you do if the guy living in the White House uses Social Security number 042-68-XXXX that was actually issued in the State of Connecticut between 1977 and 1979 to an individual who was born in 1890? Interestingly, the SSN now has two dates of birth tied to it: Aug. 4, 1961 and the year 1890. As a US Senator, this man used an entirely different Social Security number—282-90-XXXX.

The latter Social Security number was used by Sen. Barack Hussein Obama and the former one was used by Obama when he moved to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. No one in the federal government or, for that matter, in the Social Security Administration seemed to notice the slight discrepancy. A guy with the same name in the Oval Office and the Hart Office Building were using different SSN numbers?

Or that his wife, Michelle Obama, who is a natural born US citizen, has used at least four false SSNs? One of the four numbers she uses, is 282-88-XXXX. This is the SSN number she uses in the White House and it is likely her original SSN (even though she was using 350-60-XXXX when she lived at 5046 Greenwood Avenue in Chicago in Aug. of 2005)."

2. http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/social-security-number/

"So how did President Obama get a Social Security number with an Area Code reflecting residence (or mailing address) in Connecticut?

Most likely, this was due to a clerical error. At the time, President Obama lived with his grandparents in an address on Beretania Street. The President’s house in Hawaii was in zip code 96814 and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814. Since the '0' and '9' on a typical typewriter are immediately adjacent (remember, the president's Social Security number was issued in 1977, before the age of computers), it would have been a common error to accidently type a '0' when the ZIP code really began with a '9'. Another possibility is that President Obama, a left-handed 15 year old boy at the time, may have written his own ZIP code in a less-than-fully-legible manner, making the '9' look somewhat like an '0'."

3. How do you know if those #'s are real ?You guys have already released a fake Kenyan birth certificate so a fake SS # would be no surprise

4. pspr

pspr

I prefer to use a more honest source:

I asked Daniels to guide me through the data mine field and help me ascertain what we know for sure about the world's best-known Social Security number – 042-68-4425.

"All I can say," says Daniels of 042-68-4425, "is that it's phony and [Obama] has been using it, with it first appearing on his Selective Service document in 1980."

From Daniels' perspective, one felonious use of a fraudulent number is enough. She believes this to be a more tangible scandal than the birth certificate.

Read more: Another look at Obama's Social Security number http://www.wnd.com/index.php/index.php?pageId=275861#ixzz1IHxPcyPD

Obama's 16 Different Social Security Numbers
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2442166/posts

5. fhl

fhl

I trust the Donald has his own high priced detectives on this as we speak.

6. Let see now. Obama is:

A Commie.
    A Muslim.
    Gay.
    A foreigner.
    Actively engaged in fraudulent behavior.

Lets see what else is left.......maybe we can try:
    Pedophile
    Rapist
    Bank Robber
    Spy

Yeah, that's it, Kenyan born Obama is communist muslim pedophile of little boys who robs banks to pay people for social security numbers so he can spy on them......THAT'S IT!!!

And Hillary and McCain were too unconnected and stupid to see any of this!!

Willburbear, what would be do withoutcha, bruh!

7. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm? This is quote from YOUR link.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2442166/posts

"Susan Daniels, a second investigator filed an affidavit, with true and correct copies here, in the Barnett v. Obama case. Susan Daniels is a private investigator, licensed by the State of Ohio.

In her affidavit, Daniels states that she has located Barack Obama's Social Security Number. She states it was issued between 1977 and 1979 in the State of Connecticut. She states that it is the only Social Security Number Barack Obama ever used."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AND
    here is quote from my link.

http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/social-security-number/

"President Obama's Social Security number (if he hasn't been issued a new one since his original one was spread all over the Internet) begins with the digits 042. While this is ordinarily an indication that the number was issued to someone living in Connecticut, the Social Security Administration says:

One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

Orly Taitz recently received, in response to an FOIA request, the SS-5 (Application for Social Security Card) of a man who appears in the Social Security death index with a number just one digit lower than President Obama's. This man, Thomas Wood, was born in 1962 and died in 1981. The SS-5 showed he had requested his Social Security number around March or April, 1977. President Obama's number was probably issued the same day. It is perfectly reasonable that a high school sophomore would be requesting a Social Security number in the spring, while getting ready to start a summer job at Baskin Robbins.

The first three digits of a Social Security number at that time were called the "Area Number". And it's true that the Area Number 042 is normally issued for people who live in Connecticut (or apply for the Social Security card with a mailing address in Connecticut). President Obama lived in Hawaii in 1977, while attending Punahou School. He attended Punahou from the fifth grade until graduating in 1979, and his first job was at the Baskin Robbins at the corner of King and Punahou Streets in Honolulu.

So how did President Obama get a Social Security number with an Area Code reflecting residence (or mailing address) in Connecticut?

Most likely, this was due to a clerical error. At the time, President Obama lived with his grandparents in an address on Beretania Street. The President’s house in Hawaii was in zip code 96814 and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814. Since the '0' and '9' on a typical typewriter are immediately adjacent (remember, the president's Social Security number was issued in 1977, before the age of computers), it would have been a common error to accidently type a '0' when the ZIP code really began with a '9'. Another possibility is that President Obama, a left-handed 15 year old boy at the time, may have written his own ZIP code in a less-than-fully-legible manner, making the '9' look somewhat like an '0'.

In any event, there is no evidence whatever that President Obama's Social Securiy number was obtained by fraud.

For a far more detailed discussion of this issue, please read this topic in our forum."

8. Wilburbear wrote "Or that his wife, Michelle Obama, who is a natural born US citizen", I'm calling bullshit. There is no proof Michelle Obama is a natural born citizen. The classified reports I've seen indicate she is probably from Canada or possibly Germany. Please get your facts straight before posting.

9. I smell what you're cookin', bruh. But, why is there 16 ssn's associated with Obama (mentioned in pspr's post), and 4 for Michelle?

10. The explanation for this, now listen closely...one word " trilateral commission " .

#10     Apr 1, 2011