the Pres talks the truth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by killthesunshine, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Cesko

Cesko

Nothing.
    But T-dog can never understand that.

#11     Apr 14, 2009
  2. "More" obviously means a considered approach.

measured, thoughtful, tentative but proactive

for a change i think this pres actually cares, but has the brains to pull it off!

#12     Apr 14, 2009
  3. No. "More" is ambiguous bs that excites cretins without pissing off the NEA.

"Other" would've shown alternatives other than enriching education professionals but "change" is not what he's about.

Obama is the kind of thinker who pukes at the thought of an anesthesiologist making a grand a day but has no problem with an school administrator earning that kind of money. Notice how he harps about the "cost" of health care but says we should spend more on education? Which "system" has delivered the superior product?

#13     Apr 14, 2009
  4. Cesko

Cesko

measured, thoughtful, tentative but proactive

for a change

And that's why there were so many people voting for the dumb-ass.

#14     Apr 14, 2009
  5. What do you care???

English isn't your native language and you are NOT even an American citizen. Yet, you can be found posting all sorts of hate here 24/7 - - - while hypocritically claiming that "there is so much bitching and whining on this site that it's tiring."

Sounds like someone needs to look in the mirror my friend.
    Better yet, if you don't like how America is being lead, why not just move back to your native Czechoslovakia and save us all of your BS.

#15     Apr 14, 2009
  6. #16     Apr 14, 2009
  7. "More" stupidity. In only the rarest of circumstances is tuition cost a hurdle for the American collegiate. One can go to a "State school" while living at home for as little as a few thousand dollars a year. Loans and grants to low income students are readily available. Instead minority students can't even finish high school. Obama's answer? Hire the woefully ineffectual head of the Chicago Board of Education. Home town cronyism. Lotta "change" there too........

#17     Apr 14, 2009
  8. Really? And is that the only thing you were able to pick up from the entire web page?

#18     Apr 14, 2009
  9. The link says "higher education." I presumed you were referencing the bottom of the page.

FYI: Modern web design will produce a series of urls for the same page depending where on that page you scrolled down to.

#19     Apr 14, 2009
  10. Sorry. May I suggest that you scroll the whole page to get a better idea of their whole message?

#20     Apr 14, 2009