The power of mind: trading by remote-viewing :D

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by harrytrader, Feb 28, 2003.

1. jester

jester Guest

"super greg" reminds me on "Uni-Brow" in the Austin Powers movie...lol..does anyone else see the resemblance?

J-

#11     Mar 3, 2003
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

3. Just give it a try. It's difficult to determine where intuition ends and delusion begins

#13     Mar 4, 2003
  4. maxpi

maxpi

A radio talk show host (sorry I can't recall who or where from or where on the dial even) had a challenge out for somebody to remote view where he lived and tell him what was on the wall. Nobody ever got it.

Max

#14     Mar 4, 2003
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

Art Bell? G Gordon Lilly?

#15     Mar 4, 2003
  6. maxpi

maxpi

Nope and no, was just a talk show without live guests, can't remember the host's name at all, pretty sure it was not a syndicated show. I listen to stuff from all over the western US basically. The guy had the challenge going for weeks, nobody ever got it right. I guess that is one less thing to worry about, huh? Unless nobody wanted to show off what they could do. If I had precognition I would never reveal it, I would just play the horses or something, and flunk any test anybody gave me!!

Max

#16     Mar 4, 2003
  7. :D:D:D

"CIA-Initiated Remote Viewing At Stanford Research Institute"
    http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/CIA-InitiatedRV.html

#17     Mar 4, 2003
  8. I believe it was Joe McMoneagle who did a live RV session on ABC sometime in the late 90s. He seems to perform much better than random chance as far as I can tell.

#18     Mar 4, 2003
  9. MRWSM

MRWSM

#19     Mar 5, 2003