The Power of Influential Writing.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Feb 6, 2007.

1. .

February 10, 2007

SouthAmerica: Reply to traderNik

It seems to me that usually the same crew comes out of the wood work for a bashing party.

#21     Feb 10, 2007
  2. Ok... but you said that we are all 'right wing nut cases'. My point is that there are an equal number of people from the right and left.

So why did you say 'right wing nut cases' when the people who are questioning your credibility are from the right and the left equally?

And another thing. Why is it that others aren't coming in here and providing any counter-argument? You always say that your predictions are almost 100% accurate. If this were true, wouldn't there be a bunch of people coming in here and saying that they have seen you making good predictions??

These are some of the questions in my mind. You called me a peasant so I don't assume that someone highborn like you would deign to answer a lowlife like myself, but as I said, these are some of the troubling questions engendered by your posts in this thread.

#22     Feb 10, 2007
  3. LOL!

Poor southamerica, looks like traderNik and maxpi hit your hot buttons. I've noticed the growing desperation in your postings. What are you going to do when you realize that you're just a nobody like most everyone else in this world? I suggest you take up a couple of fun hobbies, relax, and enjoy what limited time you have on this earth. Spend your time converting all of your writings into quatrains, and perhaps you could become the next Nostradamus.

Regards,

PTR

#23     Feb 10, 2007
  4. .

TraderNik: You called me a peasant so I don't assume that someone highborn like you would deign to answer a lowlife like myself,….

SouthAmerica: You finally recognized your place.

#24     Feb 10, 2007
  5. Ah yes.

If you don't agree with SA you must be some right wing lunactic.

Of course it couldn't have anything to do with him being wrong about every thought he has.

I think SA is trying to create his own boogiemen.

#25     Feb 10, 2007
  6. man

man

funny post ...

#26     Feb 10, 2007