The power of conditioning, and learning..

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Josh_B, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Precisely

#11     Feb 7, 2003
  2. They can't do that any more. They become more subtil: they use the same trick as sects: they "educate" brains people to become their own slaves. Read people that escaped the sects: in fact they escape themselves. It is very hard because you are to upset yourself and many people won't have this courage. Also they fear the aggressivity of others because of gregarity nature people fears to be rejected that's why they stay in the sect although they realise something's wrong.

So only resistants will be attacked since there aren't many. It is a very efficient mean that autocontrol - I know it since I come from Quality management: autocontrol is the most economical way to do things. Nevertheless autocontrol is not enough there will be a few people needed to control the others, the more recalcitrant. They say electronic surveillance are necessary because of terrorism. Yeah sure but it is not only terrorists in a european report they mention explictly the surveillance of protestors for human rights that are not terrorists as far as I know ! Europe has already authorised spying individual people on phones, emails, etc... without any suspicion. In US they are "debating" this possibility but I'm sure how it will end: debates are just for fun, the end is known: the law will pass.

#12     Feb 7, 2003
  3. A more subtil way of conditioning more suitable for human than for chimpanze is overfilling their brain with information :D see

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13245&perpage=6&pagenumber=4

Mapping is the concrete process humain brain uses instead of mathematical functions. It is a pattern-like process.

It is the process traders use (although unconsciously) that's why they are superior to machines because at the moment machines use more often stochastic processes and only primitive mapping processes.

It is the same mapping process I use when connecting political and economical events together that seem also to astonish you. Some people do it intituively, I've lost my intuition because of my education at school so that I have to apply this process consciously that's why I am so aware of the thinking process. Today's education just fill the brain with lots of information like how to calculte this or that but it doesn't let you the time to map things. I had to un-learn and then to re-learn myself.

I also wonder if overinformation it not the subtil method they use to make people become placid at school or through medias. People will have the positive impression to learn things without being conscious that they don't really understand the things.

#13     Feb 9, 2003
  4. What luck for rulers that men do not think.
    - Adolf Hitler

#14     Feb 10, 2003
  5. Josh_B

Josh_B

"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence
    small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these
    facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and
    must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public
    understands..."
    Adolf Hitler

"But the most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless
    one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging