The Pope And Islam’s Most Important Imam Just Signed A Covenant That Pushes Us Much Closer To A One

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Banjo, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. dealmaker

dealmaker

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  3. ElCubano and murray t turtle like this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

It is a document full of fucking fail. Seriously.

A fuckton of pious platitudes to nothing in particular. It is a soulless document bereft of sincerity.

"– The concept of citizenship is based on the equality of rights and duties, under which all enjoy justice. It is therefore crucial to establish in our societies the concept of full citizenship and reject the discriminatory use of the term minorities which engenders feelings of isolation and inferiority. Its misuse paves the way for hostility and discord; it undoes any successes and takes away the religious and civil rights of some citizens who are thus discriminated against;"

That is just one paragraph out of many in that document that is a shell with no light inside.

They need music, feeling and soul to unite the world, not jargonation of the intellect.

Assholes.

5. Of course they signed.Quran was made up in Vatican for the sheeps.

6. %% LOL.You spell better than me, I got a nasty note from FB on my nickname of muslims.I would also have thought they liked my Ezekiel 38 + 39 ]Bible Verse]warning but not yet LOL. The good news is I did not mention Dave Ramsey or ''hate mail by the bale'' as he says LOL.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:,:cool::cool:

7. Pope Francis is the first Unitarian Pope.

The chamomile tea and banana bread at coffee hour cannot be far behind.

8. stu

stu

Thanks for the heads up. This info will stop a lot of people being tricked into making that standard but often somewhat sarcastic comeback.

Wifey: Joe darling, would you like me to get up and fetch you a nice cold beer from the fridge.
    Joe: omg is the Pope Catholic!
    Wifey: Well duh no smartass, he's like... Protestant now.... so go get your own f'kn booze.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  9. speedo

speedo

Kumbaya

10. destriero

destriero

Perhaps they can all file into a stadium and share Spanish Flu. Just a thought.

#10     May 27, 2019