The Polls - Is Trump Winning even without the Algo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Ricter

Ricter

But, who cares? None of it matters anyway. Because I was just kidding, just being sarcastic.
    :rolleyes:

#51     Jul 28, 2016
  2. Yoga lessons are hardly a kidding matter.

#52     Jul 28, 2016
  3. Tom B

Tom B

#54     Jul 28, 2016
  4. jem

jem

Republican nominee Donald Trump gained 17 points in roughly two weeks, according to the Reuters online trackingpoll.
    On July 14, 2016, Trump was 15 points behind Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton 46.5 percent to 31.5 percent. However as of July 26, 2016, Trump closed that 15 point gap and is now up two points over Clinton, 40.2 percent to 38.5 percent.

The Reuters/IPSOS polling data was fairly consistent during the Republican primaries — keeping Trump in the lead from February through May, which proved to be accurate.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...trump-gains-17-point-swing-two-weeks-clinton/

#55     Jul 28, 2016
  5. jem

jem

In the USC poll he is now up to a 7.4 percent lead over Hillary.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    #56     Jul 28, 2016
  6. Do you guys remember that moron shill AK47 back in 08 and 12? Then he disappeared forever after the election...Well, now we've got Shillary (aka Chicken Little aka Fraudcurrents) regurgitating DNC talking points every day...

Expect a whole bunch of fake polling data and other spin control that will make Josh Earnest look credible.

#57     Jul 28, 2016
  7. jem

jem

Speaking exclusively to Breitbart News, political polling pioneer Pat Caddell said the Reuters news service was guilty of an unprecedented act of professional malpractice after it announced Friday it has dropped the “Neither” option from their presidential campaign tracking polls and then went back and reconfigured previously released polls to present different results with a reinterpretation of the “Neither” responses in those polls.
    “This comes as close as I have ever seen to cooking the results,” said the legendary pollster and political consultant. “I suppose you can get away with it in polling because there are no laws. But, if this was accounting, they would put them in jail.”

The decision comes on the heels of a Breitbart News report that shows a 17-point swingtowards Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump and away from Democratic nominee Hillary R.Clinton.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...s-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

Caddell cited two examples to Breitbart News.

“On July 25, they originally reported: Trump 40.3 percent and Clinton 37.2 percent, which was a Trump margin of 2.8,” he said. “They have recalculated that now–which I have never heard of–they changed that data, to be: Clinton 40.9 and Trump 38.4, which is a 2.5 margin for Clinton.”

The July 25 Reuters poll now shows a result that reflects a 5.3 percentage point flip from the previously published results, he said.

“Now look at July 26,” he said. “On July 26 they had Trump at 41.5 percent and Hillary at 36.3. That was a 5.2 Trump margin. Then, in the new calculation, they claim that Clinton was 41.1 percent, Trump was 37.5, and the margin was 3.6 for Clinton. Same poll. Two different results. Recalculated, after you’ve announced the other results.”

“What you get is an 8.8 percentage point margin change, almost nine points swinging from one candidate, based on some phony, some bizarre allocation theory that you claim you know where these people are or you are just leaving them out,” he said. “I actually believe they are allocating them because they are claiming they are really Clinton voters and they are using something to move them to Clinton.”

#58     Jul 31, 2016
  8. jem

jem

I guess they figured if NOAA can go back and adjust the data to create warming they can go back and change the polls to make Clinton the leader.

Is it any wonder it seems all our institutions are corrupted by the left / establishment.

#59     Jul 31, 2016
  9. Ricter

Ricter

So if Trump is ahead in three days, the polls are accurate again?

#60     Jul 31, 2016