The Polls - Is Trump Winning even without the Algo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Everyone does it, even our allies. Our responsibility is defend ourselves, not the other guy, and particularly not to encourage our enemies to do it.

#31     Jul 27, 2016
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Drumpf thinks there's something in those emails, so he wants Russia to release them. For the good of the USA? No, for his own benefit.

#32     Jul 27, 2016
  3. jem

jem

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...ve-what-was-on-hillarys-private-email-server/

Friday on “The Hugh Hewitt Show,” former CIA deputy director Mike Morell said it was a bad idea for Hillary Clinton to use a private email server while serving as head diplomat at the State Department because any foreign government that has good intelligence was able to hack the Clinton server.

When asked if it was a good idea Hillary used a private server, Morell said, “I don’t think that was very good judgment. I don’t know who gave her that advice, and she is paying a price for it now.”

When asked if he thinks foreign governments could have gotten information from Clinton’s server, Morell said, “So I think that foreign intelligence services, the good ones, have everything on any unclassified network that the government uses whether it’s a a private server or a public one. They are that good.”

#33     Jul 27, 2016
  4. Wallet

Wallet

If there's nothing in them then Trumps in the wrong and he takes the hit. If they contain State stuff that should have been turned over, then he's vindicated, exposed a crook and Hillary should be brought up on Obstruction charges.

Care to continue to dodge the fact that she took money from another Country.

#34     Jul 27, 2016
  5. jem

jem

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016...ent-admitted-she-deleted-work-related-emails/

Krauthammer said, “I do think there was something about his reference to Russia, which, whether planned or not, is extremely clever. I’m not the first point out that it set a trap that the Clinton campaign fell right into. In that statement that you showed from the Clinton campaign, it said, you know, you’re inviting a foreign power to invade our national security. Now, these are the emails that she deleted because they were supposedly private. These the ones that were supposedly not work-related. These are ones where she discusses her yoga lessons and wedding planning. So, if that’s what really [is] in the 30,000 deleted e-mails, then there’s no national security to be involved at all. So, the Clinton campaign ends up admitting that perhaps there really is work-related, if not classified stuff, on the emails which she deleted, which I think would be the grounds for a charge of obstruction.”

#35     Jul 27, 2016
    WeToddDid2, Optionpro007 and Wallet like this.
  6. Ricter

Ricter

It doesn't matter what is in them, you do not invite an adversary to use them against us.

#36     Jul 27, 2016
  7. Wallet

Wallet

But your side has done exactly that in the past as has been pointed out to you.

Again, Care to continue to dodge the fact that she took money from another Country.

#37     Jul 27, 2016
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Giving an adversary the opportunity to gain vital information through negligence is bad, but not on the same level as asking an adversary to use it against us. And like it or not, Hillary IS one of us.

#38     Jul 27, 2016
  9. fhl

fhl

Hillary claimed there was nothing in them and it was nothing but personal stuff.
    Now she claims that if Russia gets them, it's a national security issue. LOL

#39     Jul 27, 2016
  10. jem

jem

fbi said she was more than negligent.

#40     Jul 27, 2016