The Polls - Is Trump Winning even without the Algo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Jul 27, 2016.

1. jem

jem

How would you characterize what she and the DNC did to Bernie and his supporters.

#11     Jul 27, 2016
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Dirty laundry, which every party has. We can be sure it was happening in the RNC, with a dozen candidates to winnow down. But the Russians aren't hacking them. Curious, huh?

#12     Jul 27, 2016
  3. jem

jem

very telling deflection and excuse.
    who cares if the RNC tried to do it to Trump. actually, that is more of an indictment of wrong doing of the establishment.

#13     Jul 27, 2016
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I'd care if the Russians were hacking RNC servers to put Hillary in office, and I'd be horrified if she was asking the Russians to do it.

#14     Jul 27, 2016
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  5. republicans have nothing to hack. They still use land lines and junk mail

#15     Jul 27, 2016
  6. jem

jem

you see, if I thought our govt and media were doing its job, I would be alarmed too.
    but...

1 only small time banker went to jail after the bank crisis none of the big guys resonsible for the fraud.
    2. that former Goldman / Senator guy Corzined billions from small investors, lost it and he skated

3. Rs let the IRS targer conservatives instead of putting people in jail

4. Rs let Hillary destroy evidence and let the FBI let her skate

5 Fast and furious turned into crap.

So hillary was a massive "intelligence" leaker and not punished.
    We know the Russians and others have all her emails and bribed the Clinton foundation for deals.
    You know they will use it as blackmail...

So its far better for the country if they destroy her now.

---

but luckily at the moment it seems the polls are showing we can't stand Hillary and this establishment corruption.

#16     Jul 27, 2016
  7. Putin faces an interesting dilemma. If he actually has incriminating material on Hillary, he probably would want to hold it and use it to blackmail her if she was elected. If however, it appears she is going to lose, he needs to use it before the election to curry favor with Trump. Otherwise, what good is it?

#17     Jul 27, 2016
  8. Ricter

Ricter

The larger point is that, either way, Putin's action and timing would be intended to weaken America. He wants Drumpf to win because he thinks it will weaken America. You get that?

#18     Jul 27, 2016
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  9. Ricter

Ricter

But America be damned, right? At least Drumpf gave up his high ground on the email issue. In the debates he could have attacked Hillary for giving the enemy the opportunity to meddle in our affairs. Now she can simply say, "and you publicly invited them to do so."

#19     Jul 27, 2016
  10. I disagree. If he thought America's leadership was strong. he would have never stolen Crimea. Or the Chinese, the South Sea...

He pissed all over Hillary's reset button...

#20     Jul 27, 2016
    Arnie likes this.