The Police State Isn't Close - IT IS HERE!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 6, 2013.

1. wjk

wjk

They don't need camps. They will eventually herd us into the cities by forcing us out of our rural habitats through regulation, taxation, wildlife protection (see regulation), etc.

Be easy enough to control us there. My nearby city is already a master at controlling my movements. There's not a single fucking timed set of stoplights anywhere. That by itself makes me not want to go anywhere. [​IMG]

#21     Jun 7, 2013
  2. piezoe

piezoe

One approach that works is massive civil disobedience. As an example, if there were a huge number of phone calls to numbers in Yemen or Somalia that could overload the surveillance system.

#22     Jun 7, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Funny you say that. Check out agenda 21, and what they're doing now to run people off their land.:eek: :mad:

#23     Jun 7, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

That's just nonsense. You obviously haven't read anything about what they say they are doing with the data and how it supposedly helps them with finding terrorists.

#24     Jun 7, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well let'em store this: FUCK YOU OBAMA!

#25     Jun 7, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Boy are you in trouble now!

Here's Jay Leno's take

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/121512" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#26     Jun 7, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

The gubment has all but shit canned the 4th Amendment so they can basically prey on political foes.:mad:

But isn't that what tyrants do?:mad:

#27     Jun 7, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

As someone quoted the NY Times, Obama makes every effort to overreach and ignore the limits of the law.

My argument was on the terror side of the statement he made. Not the <s>possibility</s> probability that the government will use that data to invade our privacy and to our detriment and possible detention.

#28     Jun 7, 2013
  9. piezoe

piezoe

massive civil disobedience brought the Vietnam war to an end.

#29     Jun 7, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

So where do I sign up?

#30     Jun 7, 2013