The Phallusy of the Hershey PV Relation

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Joe Doaks, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why, thank you, Champignon! My esteem can only rise in the eyes of the ET community with you attacking me!

But, pray, how can you be sure that I am not really Joe Doaks, and that all the others are aliases? I fail to see how an additional alias is any less bogus than the first.

And everyone will notice that you made no comment at all about the quality of the analysis presented.

Me a poser? Puffed up? Why, yes, of course! A pity that you cannot muster anything intelligent to deflate me.

And I would be pleased to unpuff myself if only our beloved Jack would relent and return.

And obviously you have no clue why I write both friendly and derogatory comments about SCT. It is not vacillation. It is satire. And it went over your short fat head.

P.S. to Dackster: thanks for joining the campaign to get Jack back!

#11     Jan 30, 2009
  2. You remain who you have always shown yourself to be: weak and vacillating.

But satire and irony? No, failed schoolboy essays rehearsed and exercised for your internal world of multiple aliases deployed at ET. Get medical help; try to become normal.

#12     Jan 30, 2009
  3. You are criticizing ME? Here are a few quotes from YOU:

"He is some sort of half baked mulatto wop fantasist."

"A girl with a really good face and a really good body and a useful tear or two can win over the men in suits any time."

"But where do all these crazies come from, overruning ET with their bitter blue collar envy?"

"Temper, temper, poor old decrepit has-been. Have I stung you in your big fat loser belly before? Did you think everyone else is dicking around at the back of the line with you? The thing is for years you've been writing endless puffed up posts of advice at ET when all you've ever done is be fearful all your life without the will or clues to be a winner. You've never been able to get your snout into the winners trough. Sweet."

"Sorry pal but you have to be an ignoramus to come to ET with your dumb proposition?"

And that was just from the first page of a search on you.

Oh, my, yes! You are a contributor here! You make me look statesmanlike. And where are all of Champignon's analyses, charts, calls, blotters? Hahahaha! You probably don't even TRADE!

#13     Jan 30, 2009
  4. No, a statesman does not use multiple aliases in a forum. It takes a weak vacillating failed loser to use multiple aliases just to dick around with other contributing ET members, some or possibly many, not knowing that at the time. YOU use numerous aliases at ET.

Go to a doctor to seek a remedy for your abberational behaviour which you've been practising for a long time.

#14     Jan 30, 2009
  5. Oops! Limey spelling! Yew jist doan lak Amuricuns! Yew lose munny oan ar flimsy papur ar sumpin'?

Remember, wealth is rarely destroyed, it just changes hands.

Oh, and the word "contributing" doesn't b'long in any of YOUR posts. You are just a bitter critciSer.

BTW, the use of aliases is a fine old Amuricun tradition, starting with the venerable Ben Franklin. Were I inclined to waste my time on it, no doubt I could come up with a raft of prominent limeys who did the same. Starting with H.H. Munro. Didn't have to dig hard for Saki. Or Philip Heseltine (Peter Warlock). And George Sand. Quite a long list. But I don't want to throw your cultural ignorance in your pinched little rat face.

#15     Jan 30, 2009
  6. A short fat head AND a pinched little rat face? One would be enough of a handicap but both together... struth. I pity this poor Champion fellow.

#16     Jan 31, 2009
  7. Thats a child's retreat into idiot talk. You use multiple aliases at ET and admit it. Get medical help for your personality disorder.

#17     Feb 2, 2009
  8. what does your picture mean? are you going off the lines at the bottom? green = go long and red = go short? wat

#18     Feb 3, 2009
  9. It's a stoplight indicator. Red means go short, green go long, orange get flat.

#19     Feb 3, 2009
  10. But I don't understand how the stoplights are determined based on the PV action. If this is not explained then how can anyone take the results seriously?

#20     Feb 7, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.