The Petraeus Briefing: Biden's Embarrassment Is Not The Whole Story

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Mar 16, 2010.

1. But why then the "..Israel to pursue aggressive and expansionist policies and practices". Isn't that counter-productive in the long run :confused:

What is the difference here between Muslim and US governments then :confused:

#11     Mar 16, 2010
  2. jem

jem

With respect to your second question...
    As of late - I would say nothing.
    In the us it is simply an indirect theft and it is probably a smaller amount of GDP.. (they put themoney in their friends pocket until they leave office.)

Whereas in Middle East the leaders channel it to their own pockets.

#12     Mar 16, 2010
  3. This seems to be an often quoted untruth as the Palestinians seem to be a fairly distinct group that had roots in the area well before the Arab Muslim conquest. I would hazard a guess that most Palestinians could make a better case of belonging than many of the rather Germanic and Slavic looking new Israelis.

The could hardly be regarded as a firm friend and the up and coming regime change in the UK will put Israel / UK relations back in the cold for a while as the Conservative party are known to pander to the Arab bloc.

Germany is a friend of sorts but don't expect them to step up for you if you mess with their markets.

India could be a good buddy a promising partner for the future.

Japan does not have any friends or really wants them for that matter.

#13     Mar 16, 2010
  4. byteme

byteme

Didn't I hear that grass roots trade unions in the UK were planning on boycotting Israeli products?

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=155395

In any case, I'm not sure Israel can count on the UK as an ally for much longer. The tide has turned. Comparisons with South African Apartheid are becoming more prevalent. The Muslim population is growing significantly there too.

I'm not so sure about Japan too but for different reasons.

#14     Mar 16, 2010
  5. rew

rew

Israelis are a 20th century invention. By ethnically cleansing the Arab people from what is now Israel proper, and then stealing more of their land on the West Bank, the Israelis have created the Palestinian people.

#15     Mar 16, 2010
  6. The complete withdrawal from the Sinai, Jordan, Lebanon, Gaza... are these the "aggressive and expansionist policies and practices" you're talking about. Or you're talking about the 1967 UN "land for peace" resolution to which Israel said "YES" and the arab world said their infamous "no peace, no recognition and no negotiations with Israel"? Or perhaps you're talking about the Barak/Clinton peace offer to Arafat, who walked out without even making a counter-offer?

#16     Mar 16, 2010
  7. Everytime the Israeli / Palestinian conflict flares up some elements of the unions talk about a boycott though it usually amounts to nothing.

Perception seems to be everything Israeli now in the eyes of the UK public appears as an oppressor and thats a view held across the political spectrum. I for one have doubts on the UK's Islamic populations leverage, we went into Afghanistan barely pausing for thought and were a willing partner in the Iraq venture, if we are so afraid of British Pakistanis why would we shoot, mortar and grenade their cousins back home in the tribal lands. :)

#17     Mar 16, 2010
  8. Is that the new tool in your Zionist arsenal of lies? If everything fails, let us try stealing the Palestinian people's identity from them? Why not stick to your real origins my newly converted Jewish Khazara friend?"

That is OK Mom0, I just love how your story keeps on changing. If anything, it shows how "credible" you guys are.

#18     Mar 16, 2010
  9. Palestini as it was known to the Greeks in 5 BC stretched from Phoenicia to Egypt the people of that land Muslims, Jews and Christians are fairly distinct in culture and genealogy. It was never an empty land awaiting settlement and its undeniable that both Jewish and Muslim Palestinians suffered invasion and conquest over the ages and both have a diaspora.

#19     Mar 16, 2010
  10. LOL, love how a Khazara thief from central Asia is deciding if I have an identity or not.

As I told you before Mom0, any self respecting Zionist propagandist will not be caught making such silly claims as yours. It seems that you are in your early stages of Zionist training.

Keep up the good work Mom0.

#20     Mar 16, 2010