The Pentagon Wants Authority to Post Almost 400,000 Military Personnel in U.S.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Nov 3, 2009.

1. If It came to that the Military would take over the country and order new elections for all members of congress and the white house. The Military is the only part of our system that has the integrity to fix it.

#21     Nov 3, 2009
  2. And who's going to being directing them to do it, that majorette Glenn Beck in pink tights? :D

#22     Nov 3, 2009

3. I agree.

#23     Nov 3, 2009
  4. Like liberal democraps?

No, like Fox News aficionados...

I'm suggesting at least some if not most in the military will have a hard time deciding which way to go in that scenario, and for good reason.

Every adult goes through hard times making decisions, and the right decision will be to follow orders. If you don't want to follow orders, quit the military...

There will be no good reason for the military to reject orders as long as we have a political system that allows for change...which we do have in this country.

That the republicans have fucked up their own party is no excuse...

weak even for you.

Another spineless mindless comment from a Fox News viewer...

While USSR's government was certainly different than ours

Duh...

in this case it's largely irrelevant.

It is not irrelevant at all. You brought the USSR up you dope...

Military personnel have friends and families.

Prisoners in prisons have friends and families...

God you are a fool...

Oath or no oath

Typical for a right winger not to keep their word or rationalize those who don't keep their promises and oath...

orders or no orders firing on their own friends and families will be a tough decision for most of them to make.

Who cares about making the decision. Those who do not follow orders will suffer the consequences.

Like it or not at least some will refuse to follow orders in this case.

Let them rot in prison.

Particularly if the revolt/uprising/revolution is relatively large.

In your dreams fool...

If the backlash's are small, say Ruby Ridge/Waco size they'll be crushed like a bug and there would likely be little dissent in our military.

Dissent in our military will be squashed, period.

On the other hand a nationwide movement of millions or tens of millions
    WILL (whether you like it or not) create a dilemma for many many individual soldiers.

Good God, are you really this stupid?

Do you have no understanding of American history, even within the past 100 years?

That's all I'm saying.

Try thinking instead of saying...

If you ZZzzzz/Optional were in the Army and Obama ordered you to shoot your children for protesting the government or better yet being accused of sedition.

Do the crime, do the time.

Are you going to follow orders without thinking first?

Thinking has nothing to do with it, actions are all that matter.

If someone doesn't follow orders, they suffer the consequences.

The military will deal with it, they always have, they always will.

Especially since we all know and even YOU have admitted BO is a liar?

None of BO's lies are sufficient to justify impeachment, so none of his lies are sufficient to justify not following orders...

#24     Nov 3, 2009
  5. You are insane...

#25     Nov 3, 2009
  6. According to the Obama administration, US Service Members are the right wing crazies.

http://journals.democraticunderground.com/marmar/14300

Optional777, the village idiot speaks again.

#26     Nov 3, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

says the guy who starts as many if not more FOX news threads than anyone here.

I didn't realize they let you just quit because you were tired of following orders

You mean like the "change" BO promised, that we're NOT getting.
    In theory change is allowed but it looks to me we are at or very near the point where our system does not allow change.

Your EX must have run off with a republican.

an odd statement given you watch FOX more than I do

Duh, but as you may recall we were talking the military ZZzzz. Stay focused butt head. Prisoners aren't an issue in the scenario being discussed.

let me guess, you walked in on your ex getting corn holed by a republican

ever hear of the american civil war?

try taking your own advice TrollZz

so your willing to blindly follow orders from a lying president and in the process murder your own children. given your views on pedophilia I guess I shouldn't be surprised

says the self proclaimed free thinker

#27     Nov 3, 2009
  8. Yep, as predicted, right wing crazies...

Ohhhhhhh......when they get out of the military they will be restored to sanity?

LMAO...

#28     Nov 3, 2009
  9. says the guy who starts as many if not more FOX news threads than anyone here.

Irrational, irrelevant, off point...in other words, par for the course...

I didn't realize they let you just quit because you were tired of following orders

Sure they can quit, and go straight to the stockade...they have a choice.

You mean like the "change" BO promised, that we're NOT getting.
    In theory change is allowed but it looks to me we are at or very near the point where our system does not allow change.

I have seen no change from the right wing, same as always...extremist and irrational...

Our system ain't broke, the voters are stupid...

Your EX must have run off with a republican.

Man, you must be getting tired of being exposed for such a dim bulb...

an odd statement given you watch FOX more than I do

A false claim...

Duh, but as you may recall we were talking the military ZZzzz. Stay focused butt head. Prisoners aren't an issue in the scenario being discussed.

You made a stupid suggestion that friends and family of soldiers somehow determined the logic of your argument...and your argument was exposed as foolish by demonstrating that prisoners have friends and family...

let me guess, you walked in on your ex getting corn holed by a republican

Let me guess, you are getting beaten so badly that you have no recourse except to try something that is bound to fail...

ever hear of the american civil war?

Ever hear of the North kicking the South's ass?

try taking your own advice TrollZz

Try following the advice of a reasoned and educated man...not your own.

so your willing to blindly follow orders from a lying president and in the process murder your own children. given your views on pedophilia I guess I shouldn't be surprised

Soldiers are trained to follow orders, not think...

says the self proclaimed free thinker

All men are free to think Gomer...not my fault if your brain has atrophied due to lack of use...

#29     Nov 3, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

#30     Nov 4, 2009