The Path to Peace - Convert to Islam

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by reg, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Streamline, its all about geography, it doesn't matter who lives there, as long as the bad guy's are in the region.

#11     Sep 3, 2006
  2. So you really are not any more civilized or different from those you fear.

Interesting observation...

If might makes right, then the terrorists who had the might on 9/11, i.e. the might to hijack planes and fly them into buildings...were right.

Fascinating moral foundation...

Killers are right, until they are stopped by a mightier force.

Fascinating...

#12     Sep 3, 2006
  3. it is really repulsive... perhaps some kind of counseling will help.

#13     Sep 3, 2006
  4. reg

reg

So the fact that these terrorists also target Muslim non-believers will then make non-Muslim non-believers safe? How silly can you be? They have already stated who they consider to be an enemy, and that is ANYONE who is a non-believer and does not convert to Islam.
    That article I posted quoted statements directly from the Al Qaeda leadership, so you don't have to worry about the American media or government editing any parts of the said article.
    You want to appease these savages? Go ahead and be my guest - converting to Islam would be a good starting point.

#14     Sep 3, 2006
  5. Not necessesarily, Steve.

They kill Muslims, too. Read the ongoing Iraqi Muslim civilian counts killed daily by these guys.

Maybe they just want to send everyone to Islam heaven... to get with 72-virgins.

You ever thought of that, hm?

I say, bring on the virgins... but get them here, not in Muslim heaven.

This guy supposedly already has at least 72-virgins, well, ex-virgins...

Think it over.

dd

#15     Sep 3, 2006
  6. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

Once again, you display your ignorance by your selected 'focus'

When Al- Qaeda talk of conversion to Islam, they mean THEIR own version of Islam, such as that enforced by the Taliban, not the more mainstream 'flavors'. This is why Egypt, Indonesia and other Muslim countries have been targets for their terror. I would have liked to include a link to a map to show you where abouts in the world these places are, as it seems your level of education is quite low. Unfortunately I do not have the time to waste.

Don't worry, I wouldn't have expected you to know any different judging from your past out bursts and appalling manners.

To be honest, I never read your past post. In general, I find you have nothing intelligent to say.

Good afternoon.

P.S. Just because I am your intellectual superior, this does not imply that I want to 'appease these savages'. It simply means I am a little more broad minded than you.

#16     Sep 3, 2006
  7. I think the Mideast is slouching towards Armageddon. Right now they are the World's troublemakers. If you want lasting peace you need to start by vanquishing the enemy and its ideology of hate and getting rid of the troublemakers. These individuals cannot be reformed to the West's way of thinking. The only apparent way to stop them is to kill them - in large numbers. I think they need to have the nuclear hammer drop on them - in a limited way at first, and then in an escalated cascade if necessary. You cannot reason with or appease such a radical ideology. Only masive force will stop them. America as a whole does not yet accept or understand this. It will over time when the next major terror attack comes.

#17     Sep 3, 2006
  8. reg

reg

Just what I expected from you - personal insults instead of a sensible argument. You seem to always get twisted out of shape whenever one presents an argument counter to what you believe in. Aren't you moonbats supposed to be a peace-loving, group-hugging bunch?
    Your reply simply means then that if one does not convert to the Al Qaeda brand of Islam, then he/she is considered an enemy and will be attacked and destroyed. This makes the situation even worse.
    Anyway, your replies so far just reinforces my personal view of what you really are - a dumb fuck.
    Enjoy the holiday and as always, give my regards to the family.
    :D

#18     Sep 3, 2006
  9. I agree with you. I think you should leave the personal insults to me...I am after all, very good at it...

#19     Sep 3, 2006