The Party is over for Apple - Steve Jobs is dieing

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Mar 24, 2009.

1. This stock is finally on the move again and guess what? It isnt up. My guess is that the Apple stock will rise a few more points then tank down after the news is announced that Apple's Steve Jobs is deathly ill.

[​IMG]

2. so what? you dont have to die?

3. You (the OP) are about as despicable as they come with that comment. It never ceases to amaze me the sick, twisted people who occupy these boards...

4. Port..."dieing"?? Seriously guy, that's sad.

Try "dying" next time.

5. r-in

r-in

I wish no ill toward Jobs and hope he finds health again, but I HATE APPLE!!! They are worse than MSFT anyday for being proprietary, monopolistic pricks. Just got my kid a Nano(against all my arguing- B-day present so caved) and I hate their snoopy software being on my computer.:D

6. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Port is a total moron. On 1/16/09 he talked of shorting. AAPL was at $82 then. $106 today. Guess he got ripped a new one. And on 3/20/09 he says he shorts again. It was $101 then. More losses.

At least for him it is just a paper trading account in all likelihood.

7. the1

the1

Jobs may be fighting a losing battle but he has created a culture of innovation at AAPL that will survive should he lose his battle. AAPL will move forward with or without him but hopefully with him.

8. He also was touting FAZ as a great buy in the upper 30's last week.

Traded below 18 today.

Let's not forget his all-time best calls to buy AIG, FNM, FRE, and LEH while they were freefalling to pennies/bankruptcy.

9. the1

the1

#10     Mar 24, 2009