The Parasite Class

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Dec 9, 2012.

1. oh , NOW! your philosophy sounds extreme eh?

Try me, all I did was make arguments liberal /communists do every day online and was historically accurate for millions in REAL LIFE.

So don't you dare tell me I'm being absurd.
    That would probably get you crucified upside down or some similarly educational mode to others.

#21     Dec 9, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Run futurecunts run!

#22     Dec 9, 2012
  3. sounds good, I started taking HVAC in a technical college. I dropped out to join a bowling league.:cool:

#23     Dec 9, 2012
  4. Unbelievable that this motherfvcker is on here daily whining about AGW and telling us how uneducated and stupid we are : while he's
    hypocritically making a living destroying the earth and exploiting his customers the rest of the time.

#24     Dec 9, 2012
  5. jem

jem

I was about to write that... I can not fucking believe that two faced son of a bitch lecturing about global warming as he helps his clients suck electricity off the grid instead of opening their windows.

Why I ever ever expect nothing less than massive hypocrisy from leftists is beyond me.

I should have guessed from the beginning.

FC installs air conditioners and Ricter has something to do with energy companies.

Unbelievable. While a conservative like me (the type of person the left tries to turn into a monster) volunteered to represent entities in court which worked to keep the bays and oceans. clean.

#25     Dec 9, 2012
  6. Well I'm back from my run. I see the usual suspects are as ignorant, irrational and delusional as ever. Ignorant because they apparently don't know heating and A/C is a matter of life and death for many people. Irrational because they think making a living supplying it is a bad thing and shouldn't be done by someone who also is concerned about AGW, and delusional because they think we respect their ignorant, irrational opinions. LOL

#26     Dec 9, 2012
  7. I see the usual suspects are as ignorant, irrational and delusional as ever. Ignorant because they apparently don't know what I do is none of their damn business. Irrational because they think making a living in the 21century and not living like luddites it is a bad thing and shouldn't be done by someone who also is unconcerned about fairy tales of liberal myan catastrophe, and delusional because they think we respect their ignorant, irrational opinions. LOL

#27     Dec 9, 2012
  8. jem

jem

Examples of Cognitive Dissonance

Cognitive dissonance can occur in many areas of life, but it is particularly evident in situations where an individual's behavior conflicts with beliefs that are integral to his or her self-identity. For example, consider a situation in which a woman who values financial security is in a relationship with a man who is financially irresponsible.
    http://psychology.about.com/od/cognitivepsychology/f/dissonance.htm

or see
    AC installer and off the wall global warming alarmist.

The parasite class --- great name for this thread.

#28     Dec 9, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Isn't it though.

#29     Dec 9, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

hey dumbass, most of the 1%ers are doctors, so it is a bad thing that they make a good living providing a service MORE valuable than your parasitic activity?

#30     Dec 9, 2012