The parallel universe where Mitt leads all polls

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brass, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Dont forget he was ET's biggest Obama birth certificate conspiracy theorist

Dont get all hostile on me Jem,you know you were ET's biggest birther movement defender

#11     Oct 1, 2012
  2. That's what did it for me. When I realized that jem was a birther, and that he wasn't joking. I was disappointed. Almost as disappointed as I was when AAA drank the tea party Koolaid.

#12     Oct 1, 2012
  3. dang i forgot that one.

#13     Oct 2, 2012
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Why disappointed? I can't think of a thing either of those two posted prior to Obama's election that didn't predict where they'd end up: birtherism and teavangelism.

#14     Oct 2, 2012
  5. jem

jem

I thought you were a plant / shill until your recent post in which you did not even realize you were the wack job with the opinion on the internet.

but now for the proof...

I am still waiting for your proof... or observational evidence

a. life evolved from non life here on earth.
    b. CO2 accumulation causes warming... (my evidence is the ice cores show temperatutre leads CO2 accumulation and dissapation)
    c. I do not argue for intelligent design... I just provide proof that Hawking, Susskind Carr, Weinberg all almost all the top scientists in the field save one, state if we have one universe it appears fine tuned for life... and that they posit that appearance could be explained by a multiverse...
    Prove that is not the case.
    d. I argued the polls are skewed and they would adjust their samples... you have already seen it happen.

#15     Oct 2, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

#16     Oct 2, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Soliloquy, jem?

#17     Oct 2, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You are so full of shit.

Tea Party, thinkin about it.

#18     Oct 2, 2012
  9. jem

jem

More leftist bullshit...

Just yesterday you leftist SOBs were implicitly calling all people who respect the constitution racists.

In fact AK lied and stated Obama provided his certified birth certificate.

When in reality (not loon left ville) Obama defaulted in a Georgia court rather than provide any evidence of his birth and has never provided any evidence of his birth to any govt or election body of which we are aware.
    good stuff
    so the left... lies about the facts and then charges racism.

#19     Oct 2, 2012
  10. Yeah, I guess so.:(

#20     Oct 2, 2012