The Palin Train Wreck Continues

Discussion in 'Politics' started by arealpissedgoy, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Joe Biden voted for the war.

#21     Sep 3, 2008
  2. Nanook

Nanook

Oh no, no, no! I am completely being entertained by it all!!

How much damage and how many arrests were there in Denver during the DNC? Meanwhile absolute chaos in St. Paul with hundreds of arrests during the RNC! That tells me that the masses (the young and the minority Americans) are extremely pissed at what has gone on for the last 8 years. They see possible change, they smell it, they want it!

The old, white conservative establishment better enjoy the last few months they have in control.

I'm independent, for disclosure. I live in Alaska and take no sides, so far.

Tell me why I should vote Rep.
    Tell me why I should vote Dem.

And if you do that with sincere answers you will convince the young and the minorities.

Another disclosure: I have mixed races in my family and two members have served in the military overseas, and a third is soon to depart this month for Afghanistan.

#22     Sep 3, 2008
  3. Is there a sliver lining anywhere?

She favors zero sex education.

No help for teenagers already pregnant.

These people must live in an alternate universe.

From the trailer straight to the white house with your paws on the worlds most advanced nuclear weapons.

Only in america.

In the meantime, it was disclosed yesterday that Gov. Palin used her line-item veto to slash $1.1 million from an Alaska state program that helps teenage mothers who need a place to live.

In April, after money for the program, Covenant House Alaska, was approved by the state Legislature, Palin cut back its funding from $5 million to $3.9 million.

Covenant House is an amalgam of programs designed to give unwed mothers shelter as well as skills to enter the workplace.

In the words of its Web site, the program provides "young mothers a place to live with babies for up to 18 months" while offering them skills and resources to "become productive, successful adults."

#23     Sep 3, 2008
  4. Good grief, a few loonie lefties protest and suddenly they are indicative of "the masses"? I suppose Code Pink represents the mainstream of the Democratic Party? Wait a minute, they actually may! Oops! My bad!

#24     Sep 3, 2008
  5. #25     Sep 3, 2008
  6. blueskip

blueskip

I would like to add no one has attacked her children...

They HAVE attacked her credibility as a parent and the moron that knocked up her teenager.

The facts are:

1. She doesn't want sex education taught in schools.
    (we see the affects of that brilliant bit of wisdom VERY clearly)
    2. She wants creationism taught in schools.
    (I'M christian and I know that's a disaster in the making)
    3. She fired the head of the highway patrol failing to fire her brother in law for divorcing her sister.
    (say what you want that's the jist of it and it's a BLATENT abuse of her office as Governor)
    4. She sued president Bush for putting Polar Bears on the endangered list.
    (All I can say is WTF??)
    5. She's solidly in line with John McCain's "Big Oil first" energy policy. She's pushed hard for more oil drilling and says renewables won't be ready for years.
    (News flash... renewables have been used for YEARS in many locations already; I don't know what she's smoking.)
    6. She has no foreign policy experience.
    7. Palin is strongly anti-choice, opposing abortion even in the case of rape or incest.
    (Ummm...Yeah let's force women to raise the children of their attackers, I'm sure that will go over like a turd in a punchbowel.)
    8. She's doesn't think humans are the cause of climate change.
    (Nevermind that Bushes OWN scientists have been on national tv because the Bush administration kept censoring their findings to hide this and every other scientist in the world NOT paid by the oil industry.)
    9. She supported right-wing extremist Pat Buchanan for president in 2000.
    (And just how far did his run for presidency get before people realized he was a lunatic too?)
    10. She was elected Alaska's governor a little over a year and a half ago. Her previous office was mayor of Wasilla, a small town outside Anchorage.
    (Yeah about that "organizer" B.S., just how much can there be in a town with only five to six thousand people??? Get real Sarah.)
    11. Her husband was a member of the Alaskan Independence Party until 2002. (They want to separate Alaska from the US. First her family doesn't even want to be part of the US and now they want to run it. Hmmm....Am I the only one that sounds odd to?)
    12. It's coming trust me.... The saga of trailer trash to riches is always chock full of excitement.

John McCain is 71 years old. The likelihood of him even finishing his first term breathing are againts the odds. Do we really want this idiot to be our step in if McCain croaks??? If you think Iran's leader is nutz...Wait until she gets a shot at the presidency. She's exactly the type that would get us into the middle of a nuclear war! I don't have she could have ANY supporters let alone as many as she currently has.

All I can say is that republican kool-aid must be some powerful shit for them to keep ignoring the facts THIS long and it's only been a couple days.

#26     Sep 4, 2008
  7. At this point, only the voting machines can help this half wit.

Remember the Klan is not voting for McCain. They're voting for aPalin and McCain happens to come along for the ride.

#27     Nov 4, 2008